- Oct 15, 2008
First time I'm submitting to C&C, all comments welcome!
1. In which area is critique or feedback to be given?
- Exposure, composition, B&W technique.
2. What were you hoping to achieve with this image?
- To break the monotony of the sea with an interesting looking subject.
3. Under what circumstance was the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
- Day time, slightly cloudy, grey sky.
4. Thread-starter's personal thoughts about the image.
- It looks like the picture could have been taken anytime in the past, it has a classic look to it, to show that certain activities(in this case fishing) could be done at anywhere in the world at any time.