The Festival of Fireworks cum Countdown Party 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very contradicting, latest update from http://www.ns-celebrations.org.sg/fireworks/firework.htm

"The Festival of Fireworks will not be held in December 2002. Please refer to this website for future updates.

The "Festival of Fireworks" is a series of fabulous fireworks display starting from 18 December, culminating in a grand performance on 31 December 2002, at 9.30pm, Marina Bay. For more details, please call Festival of Fireworks Pte Ltd at 67417855. "

Can anyone tell me what's going on?? :dunno: :what:

Originally posted by Larry
they probably didn't update the website properly... usual SNAFU?

But then last night a a few nights ago don't have.
Only the "not held in...".

Weird.

Originally posted by Larry
that's an idea... any suggestions of where? or better still, anyone can volunteer his/her garden? ;)

:D ooh...just sold my CF card to "mikeytan". he has graciously volunteered the use of his BBQ pit and condo facilities near Bukit Batok. Anyone game? need to let him know in advance tho. can PM him :D :D

Originally posted by charvy
Very contradicting, latest update from http://www.ns-celebrations.org.sg/fireworks/firework.htm

"The Festival of Fireworks will not be held in December 2002. Please refer to this website for future updates.

The "Festival of Fireworks" is a series of fabulous fireworks display starting from 18 December, culminating in a grand performance on 31 December 2002, at 9.30pm, Marina Bay. For more details, please call Festival of Fireworks Pte Ltd at 67417855. "

Can anyone tell me what's going on?? :dunno: :what:

I called they said there will be firework on December 31 @ Marina Bay.........

Originally posted by SMM

I called they said there will be firework on December 31 @ Marina Bay.........

did u ask them why the website said it is cancelled???

probably there are still fireworks...but in a much smaller scale...and it is not part of Festival of Fireworks

Originally posted by Wai

did u ask them why the website said it is cancelled???

probably there are still fireworks...but in a much smaller scale...and it is not part of Festival of Fireworks

May be you are right, it might be a smaller scale one.....:(

This woman that I spoke to told me there is definitely firework at the countdown......but now after your :light: it might a small small firework......:cry:

just called FOF........there will be a 3 minutes display at Merlion Park at mid night.....supposed to be coming out from the merlion.

Maybe spouting fireworks from the mouth? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.