The Festival of Fireworks cum Countdown Party 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Dagger
If I'm town and not a overseas vacation, will drop by and join in the fun. Rest assure that I'll not take a tripod space, but only watch the all fun away from the balcony. Can do?
can can... we need some ying energy to balance out the yang qi anyway, at least according to AdamG... :D

Originally posted by Larry
can can... we need some ying energy to balance out the yang qi anyway, at least according to AdamG... :D
OK, thanks. Will also help hunt for some babes to join in if available to help you fellas balance better. You could also show them your super shots and show them your super gear.

How about book 3 rooms straight. 2 rooms one on top of another so that you could at least shout up and down and one more either below of above the floor level next to the other. E.g. 3355, 3356, 3256 or 3355, 3255, 3256. Could also play with water bombs, etc. Just a thought.

Originally posted by Dagger

Jeff,
Just a personal opinion, I feel that floors 40-44 is a bit high. Have you viewed the actual rooms? I would consider something around your suggested view, but lower floors like 32-35. Was just there this afternoon and felt it was more at eye-level. As I won't be really shooting, all is fine for me.
Cheers,

Thx for the feedback. Agree that 32 - 35 should be good. Will put in request for that.

Rgds,
Jeffery

Sorry for the late reply....just come back from ICT yesterday...

one tripod space for me ok...me and my gf will be there

Originally posted by Wai
one tripod space for me ok...me and my gf will be there
ok so the list now stands at...

1. Jeffery
2. Larry
3. kh73
4. Kongg
5. ckiang
6. AdamGoi
7. Roch
8. scanner
9. oceanxp
10. xmen1977 + friend on table/chair behind
11. Wai + gf also on table/chair behind

oh and Dagger too in the background. One more place before we have to look into getting another room.

1. Jeffery
2. Larry
3. kh73
4. Kongg
5. ckiang
6. AdamGoi
7. Roch
8. scanner
9. oceanxp

oh and Dagger too in the background. One more place before we have to look into getting another room.

12. Daniel + gf also also on table/chair behind

1. Jeffery
2. Larry
3. kh73
4. Kongg
5. ckiang
6. AdamGoi
7. Roch
8. scanner
9. oceanxp

thanks for coordinating !! :rbounce: looking forward !!

Originally posted by oceanxp
thanks for coordinating !! :rbounce: looking forward !!
actually Jeffery did the most work.... he sourced out the rooms and the corporate rate was his "lobang"... so kudos to Jeff! :D

1. Jeffery
2. Larry
3. kh73
4. Kongg
5. ckiang
6. AdamGoi
7. Roch
8. scanner
9. oceanxp

and Daniel makes 12! woohoo! we're gonna have quite a few ladies behind the tripods though...

actually Jeffery did the most work.... he sourced out the rooms and the corporate rate was his "lobang"... so kudos to Jeff! :D

1. Jeffery
2. Larry
3. kh73
4. Kongg
5. ckiang
6. AdamGoi
7. Roch
8. scanner
9. oceanxp

and Daniel makes 12! woohoo! we're gonna have quite a few ladies behind the tripods though...

That's great! Looks like we'll have a great time with fireworks and New Year countdown. :)

Ok, just need a confirmation. Are we going on 2 rooms or is there a need to have 3 rooms? I've currently booked 2 adjacent rooms.

Will be attending SEED tomorrow. Might be a good idea to get to know each other better ... and maybe to collect some deposit ;)

Rgds,
Jeffery

1. Jeffery
2. Larry
3. kh73
4. Kongg
5. ckiang
6. AdamGoi
7. Roch
8. scanner
9. oceanxp

cough .. the ladies can prepare dinner /supper ? =P:embrass:

Still got space or not??

I want to join ?

1. Jeffery
2. Larry
3. kh73
4. Kongg
5. ckiang
6. AdamGoi
7. Roch
8. scanner
9. oceanxp