The Extreme Nite 2007 in Bt Jalil

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfire8888

Aug 9, 2007
Shot using E-3 , fl-36 and ZD 50mm f2

comment is welcome

PC081569.jpg

I want to know whether the lightning is ok or not cause i use direct flash..

Pls read the guidelines.

1 pic per week, and do a writeup on what you need critique on. This is not a comments sub-forum.

The picture looks well exposed for the subject but not for the background as with the case of most of the flash shots taken with low ISO and a standard flash sync curtain.

This is good for your type of portrait as you want your subject to stand out from the crowd. But if you're trying to shoot someone with a nice scenic dark backdrop, then you'd need to look at tripods and rear sync flash control.

The picture looks well exposed for the subject but not for the background as with the case of most of the flash shots taken with low ISO and a standard flash sync curtain.

This is good for your type of portrait as you want your subject to stand out from the crowd. But if you're trying to shoot someone with a nice scenic dark backdrop, then you'd need to look at tripods and rear sync flash control.

yeah i get wat u mean...true if i want to include the background in my pic..but my main intention is too make subject stand out a the crowd..:)

thanks for your comment..

Status
Not open for further replies.