The Camera Workshop .... where is it actually?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
I thought it was at Peninsula Plaza but couldn't find it. Would be grateful if someone could provide me the address or guide me to it. Thanks! :)

Originally posted by mpenza
I thought it was at Peninsula Plaza but couldn't find it. Would be grateful if someone could provide me the address or guide me to it. Thanks! :)

what does it do?

Originally posted by Blankies

what does it do?

It deals in 2nd hand cameras and accessories.... and also new ones.

hmm... finally breached 100 posts. time to sleep.... yawn :p good night guys....

Originally posted by mpenza
If u stand at the road side of Peninsula Plaza and look across to Peninsula Hotel, you will see a post box just before Watson (in Funan). Next to the post box, there is a two glass door entrance into Peninsula Hotel shops. If u walk straight in, you will notice a second hand camera dealer at the end of the corridor called The Camera Workshop.

Their complete address and phone:

The Camera Workshop
No 3, Coleman Street #01-31
Peninsula Shopping Centre
Singapore 179804.
Tel. 336 1956 Fax. 337 3775

Not sure what is their shop hours though. I called up just now around 11:10am and nobody answer the phone.

Originally posted by ziploc
Their complete address and phone:

The Camera Workshop
No 3, Coleman Street #01-31
Peninsula Shopping Centre
Singapore 179804.
Tel. 336 1956 Fax. 337 3775

Not sure what is their shop hours though. I called up just now around 11:10am and nobody answer the phone.

If I am not wrong, they open from 12pm or later till 7:30pm or so.

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.