Thanks to Mobile Phone with speaker,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgo said:
Very simple, get a pail of water, splash into the cubicle and run. That will teach him a lesson! During our army days, we use to do that to our men/juniors who smoke in the toilet. Of course we didn't run away lah...give that poor soul a lecture after that too.
i wanted to do that..but was carrying notes and files at that time and was lazy to put them down..that b****rd was lucky..:bsmilie:

+evenstar said:
i wanted to do that..but was carrying notes and files at that time and was lazy to put them down..that b****rd was lucky..:bsmilie:

hmmmmmm.........wonder why he want to make it so loud..................

Would anyone tell off the person who was playing the handphone loudly?

I've enountered it once on a bus but I was about to alight so it didn't really bother me but no one else wanted to tell off the person who was doing it. Some just give the evil eye.
Singaporeans are quite passive-aggressive. We don't speak our minds on the spot, just seethe quietly and vent it elsewhere.

I'm like that too sometimes but I think I should change.

radedward said:
Would anyone tell off the person who was playing the handphone loudly?

I'm like that too sometimes but I think I should change.

i feel like to do that when i encounter such situation , but i may end up in a fight , like th episode in HK Bus uncle 未解决。 未解决。
未解决。

i m just so afraid 1 day i will blow my top n scold them off . n then my orbituaries will appear in singapore being the first people to be beaten to death for telling others to lower their volume...

Klose said:
hmmm... my ringtone is quite soothing... -> Bittersweet symphony
:bigeyes: my ringtone oso.... played on motorola phone...sound quality v gd...

aiyo...Kids blasting mp3 thru their hp...play so loud...sound quality so bad still wan to blast...
next time throw them all in one room, use JBL or B & O speakers(mayb other cheapo brands) blast at them then they noe.:devil:

well what to do. once i on mrt, this guy play his techno or metalic music sooo loud sitting beside me, kaoz he dont want his ears but i still want mine. Torturing me for 35min in the morning. Zzzz:thumbsd:

wildstallion said:
Has anyone asked them to turn it down or off? Maybe they dont know their being annoying?

They are mostly in a gp n so, who dare to approach them? Esp some got gangster look, better don't "touch" them. Let them be, when they grow old, they will know. Esp with wife n baby on the bus, haha! :bsmilie:

Try this ringtone....

"Ha,ha. $1 goto the gahmen, $1 goto the gahmen. Ha,ha."

If u guys hear this, that's probably me nearby. :bsmilie:

Chiang said:
i feel like to do that when i encounter such situation , but i may end up in a fight , like th episode in HK Bus uncle 未解决。 未解决。
未解决。

i m just so afraid 1 day i will blow my top n scold them off . n then my orbituaries will appear in singapore being the first people to be beaten to death for telling others to lower their volume...

very true.

remember years back, a lawyer told someone in the cinema to stop talking to the handphone and got beaten up after the show. it was all over the papers.

denniskee said:
very true.

remember years back, a lawyer told someone in the cinema to stop talking to the handphone and got beaten up after the show. it was all over the papers.

Haha, I tell people to get off their phones all the time in cinemas, have yet to get the crap beaten out of me :bsmilie:

jsbn said:
Try this ringtone....

"Ha,ha. $1 goto the gahmen, $1 goto the gahmen. Ha,ha."

If u guys hear this, that's probably me nearby. :bsmilie:

Sounds familiar.... I will probably go up to you to say hi ;p

:angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.