Thanks to Mobile Phone with speaker,


Status
Not open for further replies.

BBTM

Senior Member
Nov 23, 2004
2,209
6
38
BB West
#1
Our bus n MRT, now turn into Disco or KTV.

Youngster always like to turn on the volume loud loud, play till whole bus can hear. And then, in the paper, got ppl complain abt air plane fly low n cause noise. I think those who causing noise are those playing back their tunes in the bus/mrt loud loud one. Really :angry: some time, want to have a nap also cannot. On top of that, it might distract the driver! :bigeyes:
 

V

vince123123

Guest
#2
Yeap totally agreed!
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#3
BBTM said:
Our bus n MRT, now turn into Disco or KTV.

Youngster always like to turn on the volume loud loud, play till whole bus can hear. And then, in the paper, got ppl complain abt air plane fly low n cause noise. I think those who causing noise are those playing back their tunes in the bus/mrt loud loud one. Really :angry: some time, want to have a nap also cannot. On top of that, it might distract the driver! :bigeyes:
Nokia fones.... :nono: hehehe... SE softer... but i very zi tong 1... i use vibrator... :bsmilie:
 

BBTM

Senior Member
Nov 23, 2004
2,209
6
38
BB West
#4
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Nokia fones.... :nono: hehehe... SE softer... but i very zi tong 1... i use vibrator... :bsmilie:
As far as I know, u where got take public transport?

(Minolta 17-35mm F3.5. Going near 1k USD in ebay, got $ to buy? ;p )
 

Nikonnew

New Member
May 31, 2005
370
0
0
#7
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Nokia fones.... :nono: hehehe... SE softer... but i very zi tong 1... i use vibrator... :bsmilie:
I think BBTM is not talking about the ring tone, the guilty parties are basically playing their MP3 songs out loud through the speakers. I think this is a statement thingy now for the young and restless, maybe a earphone is not cool anymore........but i agree its really annoying
 

#8
Extremely annoying. I dun mind they blast music thru earphones, but thru speakers?

And they normally play dance, techno, etc that is high beat and loud. People want to rest and sleep on the train. Not as if they play relaxation or classical music, where most people can relax to.

They think is their train? Is a disco? :angry: :nono:
 

metallilan

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2006
2,866
0
0
Singapore
#9
Well the blame has to be put on the technology as well, not just the youngsters. I do agree it can get annoying, i myself don't even own such an advanced piece of mobile technology...

i only use my mobile phone to sms, call and take pics :sweat:
 

V

vince123123

Guest
#10
Well if it really irritates you and you want to do something about it, you can report such incidents to the police:

Any person who makes any noise by any instrument or other means in such a manner as to cause or be likely to cause annoyance or inconvenience to the occupier of any premises in the vicinity or to any person lawfully using any public road or in any public place shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $1,000.
 

Buggy

New Member
Aug 16, 2004
1,139
0
0
Woodlands
#11
it's always been like this.

except that last time they blast mono ringtones with their zhng-ed nokias. :bsmilie:
due to advanced technology, they have mp3 to blast today. :confused:
 

V.V

New Member
Mar 7, 2006
275
0
0
29
^.^
#12
BBTM said:
Our bus n MRT, now turn into Disco or KTV.

Youngster always like to turn on the volume loud loud, play till whole bus can hear. And then, in the paper, got ppl complain abt air plane fly low n cause noise. I think those who causing noise are those playing back their tunes in the bus/mrt loud loud one. Really :angry: some time, want to have a nap also cannot. On top of that, it might distract the driver! :bigeyes:
Not ALL youngsters..

I totally agree with that.. they think it's very cool.. gees... :angry:

but makes me feel like as if i'm related to those childish kids.. :faint: faster grow up ><
 

V.V

New Member
Mar 7, 2006
275
0
0
29
^.^
#13
Buggy said:
it's always been like this.

except that last time they blast mono ringtones with their zhng-ed nokias. :bsmilie:
due to advanced technology, they have mp3 to blast today. :confused:
haha.. last time i do have friends who blast speakers on their bag with a disc man connected in their bag.. there're also some specialized BOOM BAG with build in speakers at the side of the bag.. lol..
 

Nikonnew

New Member
May 31, 2005
370
0
0
#14
vince123123 said:
Well if it really irritates you and you want to do something about it, you can report such incidents to the police:

Any person who makes any noise by any instrument or other means in such a manner as to cause or be likely to cause annoyance or inconvenience to the occupier of any premises in the vicinity or to any person lawfully using any public road or in any public place shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $1,000.

To control this you need something more then just law and order.....you need what we call consideration.
 

Nikonnew

New Member
May 31, 2005
370
0
0
#15
metallilan said:
Well the blame has to be put on the technology as well, not just the youngsters. I do agree it can get annoying, i myself don't even own such an advanced piece of mobile technology...

i only use my mobile phone to sms, call and take pics :sweat:

don't blame it on Technology.....but the lack of consideration.
 

Klose

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2005
2,619
0
0
#16
hmmm... my ringtone is quite soothing... -> Bittersweet symphony
 

Chiang

New Member
Feb 17, 2005
153
0
0
Bedok
#17
consideration for others = self restraint = comes from wats inside u

law n order = garment restraint = comes from wat u dun have .


most have low consideration = low restraint = law n order = more fines coming up ,

omg there is a big event coming , will the kids blast their music off n irritate the participants , ???? wat will they think of us
 

V

vince123123

Guest
#18
Yea, well the law and order is for those who don't have consideration. If they had consideration, we won't even have this thread.

Nikonnew said:
To control this you need something more then just law and order.....you need what we call consideration.
 

#19
i walked into my school toilet yesterday to take a leak...and guess what i heard from one of the cubicles? this guy was doing his big business there and blasting mp3 from his phone like nobody's business...i could hear it 3 classrooms away..
 

Virgo

Senior Member
Dec 23, 2003
4,816
0
0
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
#20
Very simple, get a pail of water, splash into the cubicle and run. That will teach him a lesson! During our army days, we use to do that to our men/juniors who smoke in the toilet. Of course we didn't run away lah...give that poor soul a lecture after that too.

+evenstar said:
i walked into my school toilet yesterday to take a leak...and guess what i heard from one of the cubicles? this guy was doing his big business there and blasting mp3 from his phone like nobody's business...i could hear it 3 classrooms away..
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom