Status
Not open for further replies.

epia

Oct 14, 2004
Singapore, Simei
zelcadence.org
Teddy_mounted.jpg

Teddy3_mounted.jpg

Hi, been trying out my camera for a few weeks now and there's a sudden urge to take soft toy ... and *snap*.. here's one :sweat:
Any CSers know how can I make this bear look more professional?

epia said:
Hi, been trying out my camera for a few weeks now and there's a sudden urge to take soft toy ... and *snap*.. here's one :sweat:
Any CSers know how can I make this bear look more professional?

get a suit and tie for the bear from the toy shop? ;)

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Lol.. as in.. I intend to turn this into a greeting card.. wondering if anyone know any effects that look great for a xmas theme :)

Hmmm.. for a start you might want to clean up the background?? Take the bear against a makeshift backdrop or something (just white paper or white cloth).

Btw what camera are you using? I have the feeling you are going too close to focus cos the pics are not sharp?

Olympus 5060... Ya getting really close cuz it's a wide angle camera..

Eh.. the bear is supposed to create a feeling together with the jesus altar in background.. :sweat:

epia said:
Olympus 5060... Ya getting really close cuz it's a wide angle camera..

Eh.. the bear is supposed to create a feeling together with the jesus altar in background.. :sweat:

Hi Epia,

Good idea about the cross in the bg, but i think you might wanna clear up some of the background except the cross.

One alternative:

1. Move the bear closer to the cross and place on a pedestal
2. Don't shoot so wide open, cos the cross is super blurred and if u din tell me, i wudnt know u wanted to link both the elements.

Yep..

Just my 2 cents worth! Cheers & Merry Christmas!

haha.. mood already.. time to dust off the christmas CDs!

Status
Not open for further replies.