Talisman - A photo A day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

talisman

Dec 5, 2004
Just discovered this great project: A photo A day only now! (after so long!!)...I must say very nice photos from Zaren, zcf, eikin, Lord Angelus, Knoxknock, Chris, wiz, et al... Good stuffs from u all!!

Here's my first humble contribution.
I took this during my trip last year to Sichuan. Had only 1 chance of getting this shot.

I thought of cropping in onto the yellow area and that's where I thought there were 2 nice shots in it. So here goes:

dsc_0010a2.jpg

Thanks for ur feedback/comments/workshops :thumbsup:

hi talisman, welcome to APAD! aargh...now u made me want to go shoot in sichuan! :)

Thanks Drumma, Wheels and Zaren for ur feedback. :)

Here's my next photo:

Last Sunset
last_sunset.jpg

Took this shot with a 200mm telelens. Light was getting low at a fast rate...had to act quick..took a few shots and enjoyed the remaining light...

Thanks for ur feedback CS mates :)

talisman said:
Just discovered this great project: A photo A day only now! (after so long!!)...I must say very nice photos from Zaren, zcf, eikin, Lord Angelus, Knoxknock, Chris, wiz, et al... Good stuffs from u all!!

I took this during my trip last year to Sichuan. Had only 1 chance of getting this shot.

I thought of cropping in onto the yellow area and that's where I thought there were 2 nice shots in it. So here goes:

dsc_0010a2.jpg

I like this shot! The idea of a picture within picture is cool! :thumbsup:

talisman said:

dsc_0010a2.jpg

oh!! so Nat Geo!! Well done :)

Was this at Huang Long Old Town?

talisman said:
Thanks Drumma, Wheels and Zaren for ur feedback. :)

Here's my next photo:

Last Sunset
last_sunset.jpg

Took this shot with a 200mm telelens. Light was getting low at a fast rate...had to act quick..took a few shots and enjoyed the remaining light...

Thanks for ur feedback CS mates :)

This must be one of the most beautiful sunset I'd ever seen. Unlike most sunset shots that uses clouds or other underexposed foreground subjects to make the whole sunset scene stand out, your shot have literally no such side-garnish ('cept for the waves, which are just simply wonderful!). The total disregard of the whole 1/3 rule is yet another nice touch to an already awesome image. Totally love this. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.