Talisman - A photo A day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

talisman

Dec 5, 2004
Just discovered this great project: A photo A day only now! (after so long!!)...I must say very nice photos from Zaren, zcf, eikin, Lord Angelus, Knoxknock, Chris, wiz, et al... Good stuffs from u all!!

Here's my first humble contribution.
I took this during my trip last year to Sichuan. Had only 1 chance of getting this shot.

I thought of cropping in onto the yellow area and that's where I thought there were 2 nice shots in it. So here goes:

Thanks for ur feedback/comments/workshops :thumbsup:

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
hi talisman, welcome to APAD! aargh...now u made me want to go shoot in sichuan! :)

talisman

Dec 5, 2004
Thanks Drumma, Wheels and Zaren for ur feedback. :)

Here's my next photo:

Last Sunset

Took this shot with a 200mm telelens. Light was getting low at a fast rate...had to act quick..took a few shots and enjoyed the remaining light...

Thanks for ur feedback CS mates :)

wiz23

Jun 20, 2005
Bukit Panjang
www.pbase.com
talisman said:
Just discovered this great project: A photo A day only now! (after so long!!)...I must say very nice photos from Zaren, zcf, eikin, Lord Angelus, Knoxknock, Chris, wiz, et al... Good stuffs from u all!!

I took this during my trip last year to Sichuan. Had only 1 chance of getting this shot.

I thought of cropping in onto the yellow area and that's where I thought there were 2 nice shots in it. So here goes:

I like this shot! The idea of a picture within picture is cool! :thumbsup:

knoxknocks

Sep 19, 2004
lalaland
www.tinydotphotography.com
talisman said:

oh!! so Nat Geo!! Well done :)

Was this at Huang Long Old Town?

The_Cheat

Jan 19, 2004
Singapore
talisman said:
Thanks Drumma, Wheels and Zaren for ur feedback. :)

Here's my next photo:

Last Sunset

Took this shot with a 200mm telelens. Light was getting low at a fast rate...had to act quick..took a few shots and enjoyed the remaining light...

Thanks for ur feedback CS mates :)
This must be one of the most beautiful sunset I'd ever seen. Unlike most sunset shots that uses clouds or other underexposed foreground subjects to make the whole sunset scene stand out, your shot have literally no such side-garnish ('cept for the waves, which are just simply wonderful!). The total disregard of the whole 1/3 rule is yet another nice touch to an already awesome image. Totally love this. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.