T3 Mag Launch invites photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyway who managed to register (receiving confirmation e-mail)and still going ?

7:30pm outside Zouk. DOn't forget to bring a PHOTO ID and a printout of the e-mail

01. acidbyte
02. blimmer
03. dEthANGeL
04. Paul_Yeo
05. eow
06. pcwizz

whoever going early can check what are the procedures for us to bring our gear in to shoot.

So anyway who managed to register (receiving confirmation e-mail)and still going ?

7:30pm outside Zouk. DOn't forget to bring a PHOTO ID and a printout of the e-mail

01. acidbyte
02. blimmer
03. dEthANGeL
04. Paul_Yeo
05. eow
06. pcwizz

07. zcf

whoever going early can check what are the procedures for us to bring our gear in to shoot.

Hi. I received a PM from Tuck Long (18-Feb, 8:40am) about cancellation of the event as the organiser last min back out of the idea of inviting photographers. But how come the last post before mine (here), which is date 18-Feb, 11:50am still talking about the list of photographers going. I am puzzled. Can someone or TuckLong please enlighten me.

Thanks alot.

serendipity said:
Hi. I received a PM from Tuck Long (18-Feb, 8:40am) about cancellation of the event as the organiser last min back out of the idea of inviting photographers. But how come the last post before mine (here), which is date 18-Feb, 11:50am still talking about the list of photographers going. I am puzzled. Can someone or TuckLong please enlighten me.

Thanks alot.

relax.. tink too many posts you also lost the msg
anyway they registered at the website for entry itself..
there was debate whether as normal entrants if they can take pics as well. so its jus independent stuff that they did..
:(
I didn't register ... so dunno what was lauched..
T3 is an excellent gadget mag..
drool....

If you guys are going, no need to wait for me as I might be stuck in office tmr for a later time :angry:

01. acidbyte
02. blimmer
03. dEthANGeL
04. Paul_Yeo (might be late, dont have to wait)
05. eow
06. pcwizz
07. zcf
08. gryphon (bro u going rt?)

anyone else going but not in the list?

01. acidbyte
02. blimmer
03. dEthANGeL
04. Paul_Yeo (might be late, dont have to wait)
05. eow
06. pcwizz
07. zcf
08. gryphon (bro u going rt?)
09. nyxx88

anyone else going but not in the list?

---------------

How come meet at 7:30pm? I thought event starts at 7pm?? Err... who is the 'leader' here? Can leave a mobile number for the rest of us to contact?

I think we better just go there by ourselves & enter.
In case they see a big group of us with so many cameras then dun let us in.

NOTE to ALL!!!
There is no indication that we are allowed to shoot.
If organisers do not allow us to shoot please be mentally prepared & not be unhappy and kick up a fuss. Either leave or just go and, enjoy the show & have some drinks ;)

gryphon said:
I think we better just go there by ourselves & enter.
In case they see a big group of us with so many cameras then dun let us in.

NOTE to ALL!!!
There is no indication that we are allowed to shoot.
If organisers do not allow us to shoot please be mentally prepared & not be unhappy and kick up a fuss. Either leave or just go and, enjoy the show & have some drinks ;)
u can shoot...but be prepare to sign a form

nyxx88 said:
How come meet at 7:30pm? I thought event starts at 7pm?? Err... who is the 'leader' here? Can leave a mobile number for the rest of us to contact?

Yes there is a mistake, should be 7PM. Meet at 6:50PM and we'll proceed in at 7 sharp. There might be a queue by then.
No leader but you can look for the list starter: acidbyte
keep a lookout for guys with lowepro domke crumpler bags, shouldnt be that hard to find :)

As gryphon has said, we dont have express permission to shoot so be discreet. Should they not allow us to bring in our gear, do not make a ruckus and leave quietly. Try not to create any negative publicity for them especially since we are sort of representing clubsnap

If anyone is willing to give edwin a call to confirm, just drop the details here. Apologies but I'll be too busy in the morning and afternoon to volunteer.

If anyone going is reading this, T3 promised me to allow a maximum of 15 photographers into the venue. I'll be meeting gryphon and co. at 1830 great world city. The rest please be punctual at 1900. I'll be the point of contact for CSers, call me at 9*010*920*8 if you cant get in. Cheers and cya guys later.

Had a great time in the party... Cheer to eveyone that i have met... :) :thumbsup:

yklim said:
Had a great time in the party... Cheer to eveyone that i have met... :) :thumbsup:
Nice to meet u in person ;)

Nice to meet you all, although can't remember most name and nick.:embrass:

Anyone got contacted for how to send photo to them yet? Waiting for confirmation on whether can post shots in ClubSNAP or not?:dunno:

Most of my photo can't make it though.

zcf said:
Most of my photo can't make it though.

Oh come on ........ don't be humble ....... we know your standards are quite high .... ;)

Zenten said:
Oh come on ........ don't be humble ....... we know your standards are quite high .... ;)
thanks, but my standard are newbie ok standard only :embrass: , the lighting plus the mist in the early show really made most of my photo CMI :( .

Once again thanks to the organisers for a last minute thing :p

Nice meeting you guys @ the party

anyway the form states no usage in commercial prints or internet media unless with permisson, so cannot post lor.

my shots lagi worse...never charge flash batteries some more :mad2: :mad2:

Nice meeting u mia, so pretty :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.