Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah..
Armed with my 24-70L..
bought for couple of months and this is the first time to shoot unlimitedly... ;p

more than enough already. unless u wanna bring a telephoto for the stage shows

Actually no plans to go for Import night, don't really like to shoot at cars... after seeing the models........ chiong dah~~~~~ hope my 24105 can tahan the low light

first day too short..u need 1 whole day, in order not to miss any "cars"..bring a portable drive and charger oso..:bsmilie:

:think:1st day mean 5hrs.Thats = SGD2 per hr..While the rest of the day if i start from 1200-2200hrs = SGD1 PER HR.Dude you do the calculation see which is better..;)

Yup, i know 1st day only 5hrs. I was asking who wanna chiong 1st day, I guess 1st day should have less photographers cause only 5hrs. :bsmilie: I'm going either on e 2nd or 3rd day. :)

Looks like most photographers would b going on the 2nd day onwards. Who wanna jio n going in as 1 big group? :bsmilie:

The massing of the photographers inside the halls is already one big group.

It would not be a surprise that there may be more photographers than the
showgirls. :bsmilie:

Imagine 30 flashes firing at the same time. :bigeyes:

I hope that the air-con is powderful to take the heat (what heat I dunno). :dunno:

Looks like most photographers would b going on the 2nd day onwards. Who wanna jio n going in as 1 big group? :bsmilie:

I hope that the air-con is powderful to take the heat (what heat I dunno). :dunno:

dUDE,Does that mean another way round??the showgirls will be going crazy about us and take photos...:sticktong:bsmilie:

Yes den all of us can experience being models for a day :

Ya ...imagine the gal saying " Guys look here ..the hand put like that ..the legs put like that " ..that will be really funny...:bsmilie:

All the flash start going like crazy then shiok mah ...set the adreneline pumping ...yaaaaa:devil:

hi.. just curious, with a 50mm 1.8 prime, + 430ex flash, what's the best way to diffuse the flash light for this event? those gary fong lightspheres? or stuff like the "a better bounce card" works just as well since the ceiling is too high to reflect the light?

juz curious, if no external flash, possible to shoot with only 50mm f/1.8?

pls give me some guidance.

Anyone else planning to go on the first day ? Me going this Thursday 5pm :cool:

Anyone else planning to go on the first day ? Me going this Thursday 5pm :cool:

U zai, looks like u are e 1st to go on the 1st day. :)
Anymore going on the 1st day? :think:

DOF so shallow plus not really have the chance to shoot properly with prime

Why not? Some of my Tokyo Auto Salon shots were on D80 with 85mm f1/8 with no strobe, kust click EXIF. It all depends whether the focal length works for you. (pix untouch, uncrop)

HK141.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.