Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'AM going from the 2nd day onwards...:)

wowww ...seem like you going for more than 1 day ..hahahaha ...good for you

with so many going the " car " surely melt by all the flashlight...hahaha

" 2 legs good, 4 legs bad " :bsmilie:

me going 2nd day ...chiong ahhhhhhhh....mei mei mai chao...i mean car mai chao...hahaha

anyone wanna chiong with me ???;)

i'm going on 2nd day also. maybe arrive around 2pm

wowww ...seem like you going for more than 1 day ..hahahaha ...good for you

with so many going the " car " surely melt by all the flashlight...hahaha

see how it goes. memory card also not big enough to shoot "car" & cars so will go for 2 days if really run out of space

from what i know, parking at expo is very exp..i would like to know whether are there any nearby areas where i can park my car then walk to expo provided its a walking distance :think: ?? im not familiar with the place there :dunno: .....

Cheapest mode of transport - cycle there and that's what am gonna do. Live in Tampines.

Anyway there was a TV spot two days ago on the event sure to be pack.

Got, I remember seeing the preview or review on local newspapers, this show confirmed crowded for whatever reasons, there is some secret success formula.

actually the secret success formula is not so secret.......:bsmilie:

Well last year Super Import Night, the first day is the best....some models including KT-So wearing Lingeries on stage...but the day after, it's only casual/fashion outfits. Wonder if it'll be the same this year :think:

me going at maybe 11...hahaha... hmmm me bring total of 6G sd card should be enough hor...hehehe;)

shoot in jpg lo

Well last year Super Import Night, the first day is the best....some models including KT-So wearing Lingeries on stage...but the day after, it's only casual/fashion outfits. Wonder if it'll be the same this year :think:

last yr i went on 2nd day they are still in lingerie. first day IMO not really worth due to the short timing

KT-SO is coming back this year? Nv see her pic on the website....:dunno: Or maybe i kok eye :bsmilie:

i think not... i see the website, no pic of her. Last week when i check still got, but guess something happened so she pulled out....and then her pic removed from the website.

from what i know, parking at expo is very exp..i would like to know whether are there any nearby areas where i can park my car then walk to expo provided its a walking distance :think: ?? im not familiar with the place there :dunno: .....

You can park near at the max expo the place where concerts are held..Is along the road beside the big green field..;)Hope no Feng FeiFei come la..:bsmilie:

You can park near at the max expo the place where concerts are held..Is along the road beside the big green field..;)Hope no Feng FeiFei come la..:bsmilie:

beside big green field....hmm..near where ar?any landmark that i able to look out for ? i really alien lehz overthere.. hehe.... n sorry.... :)

Last edited:
You have seen her on the promotional posters. she will be coming for SIN 2008

DSC_0685.jpg

DSC_0697.jpg

DSC_06881.jpg

btw ...like to ask old bird here...wat len is good base on the event last year??;)

Status
Not open for further replies.