Oct 29, 2004
Singapore
www.tvs.fotopic.net
Taken at Changi Boardwalk.

Sunset #1
p48751063.html

Sunset #2
p49430510.html

If the image above is not loaded, please follow the link below.
Sunset #1

Sunset #2

For your viewing pleasure.
C&C welcome.

Regards
[t V s]
www.tvs.fotopic.net

Lovely play with colours :thumbsup:

Cheers

Nice sunset bro...what lens did u use when taking those pic?

Wow! Were the colours actually like that or was there some tricks you used with the camera?

Fantastic colours and composition!

the second photograph is better, i feel

also, something different from the usual, the only question remains is..

how did you get so high, or was this a massive crop? :bsmilie:

Wow! Were the colours actually like that or was there some tricks you used with the camera?

Fantastic colours and composition!

Thank you for the comments.
Both the pictures where shot on two different day. On both the days the sky was not that colourful. I could only see white and a few tones of grey.
I shot it in Color and then did BW conversion using PS. After that applied some colour filters using PS to get that effect.

the second photograph is better, i feel

also, something different from the usual, the only question remains is..

how did you get so high, or was this a massive crop? :bsmilie:

Hi,
If i remember correctly, this is how it was taken,
It was just standing on the board. and Tripod was fully extended on all the three section and center column bit raised overall height should be arround 175cms. Then i did some cropping at the lower third of the frame. Thats the reason you see such an angle.

Hi,
If i remember correctly, this is how it was taken,
It was just standing on the board. and Tripod was fully extended on all the three section and center column bit raised overall height should be arround 175cms. Then i did some cropping at the lower third of the frame. Thats the reason you see such an angle.

u must have been quite tall. u mean the epicentre of the lens is about 175cm or the top of the column is abt 175cm?

the tripod head, camera body till the centre of the lens all adds height. moreover, the eyepiece is even higher.

u must have been quite tall. u mean the epicentre of the lens is about 175cm or the top of the column is abt 175cm?

the tripod head, camera body till the centre of the lens all adds height. moreover, the eyepiece is even higher.
-----------------------------------------
iam not that tall. I have to tip toe a bit to reach that height...

Regards
[t V s]
www.tvs.fotopic.net

Status
Not open for further replies.