8: mesimply
9: daredevil123
10: bananah
11: stars11
12:bhuvansethi
13: Luval
14:
15:

Sorry Guys, I just found out that I can't make it as I need to pick someone from the airport. Hope to join you guys for the next outing.

1: squid
2: Weisiong
3: Desmond
4: Roy (aka spinworkxroy) + father
5: Alan Ng
6: kluangguy
7: mesimply
8: daredevil123
9: bananah
10: stars11
11:bhuvansethi
12: Luval
13:
14:
15:

8: daredevil123
13:Codius
14:
15:

8:
13: Codius
14:
15:

Sorry guys, something came up and I cannot shoot at Merlion.

Thank you Kit for your words of wisdom :)

Glad to see you still around too!

Not a problem, I hope ZeroCoolAstra can make it, cos he's the Nikon guy :)

Sorry you won't be joining us, maybe next time!

All the best :)

Bro Ding, I sld likely make it for the shoot, but aint putting my name down, as to give other a chance......

Pls remove that someone from the list, really old old old New newbie.... hahahahahahahaha....

Bro, no problem, just come on down, glad to have you around!

To those who have listed your names on the outing for tomorrow, 29th May, the shoot is still ON.

Details:
(Administrative details)

Date: 29th May, 2011

Day: Sunday

Time: 06.30 onwards (Note, sunrise is @ 06.57)

Place: Merlion Park (see link here)

How to get there: I'm sure everyone knows how to get there. However, for those driving, I'm afraid I can't give you details as to where to park, but previously, at the Padang was the cheapest (FREE). If other members know, please share with us. Thanks

What to bring: Camera (any kind), Camera Support System (tripod, etc), Yourself (most important), Hydration (optional), Sustenance (optional), Protection (sunglasses, hats, etc)

Method: There will NOT be a regimented shooting, but a relaxed one. I want
everyone to feel free to ask questions (but please be considerate if someone else is already asking a question). There will be a briefing just before the sun rises so as to help those who are attending their first sunrise shoot.

Post shoot: We will adjourn to a 'makan' place to fill up our tummies and drench our thirst (hopefully), but I'm sorry, it won't be on me! LOL!

Contact details: 943-513-30 (don't expect prompt reply at 2am though, LOL!)

Weather Forecast: Late morning and early afternoon showers with thunder. (from NEA, hopefully we are finished by then)

Again, apologies for not sending out the details to you all individually, but I hope every who is coming gets to read this!

See you all there tomorrow!

Cheers! :)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm a newbie to Clubsnap recently moved from Australia, I'm thinking about coming to this. I assume most people will be shooting DSLR. Is anyone shooting large format? I guess what I'm asking is, if I come should I bring the LF or will I be in people's way and I should just shoot DSLR? Thanks:)

Hi, I'm a newbie to Clubsnap recently moved from Australia, I'm thinking about coming to this. I assume most people will be shooting DSLR. Is anyone shooting large format? I guess what I'm asking is, if I come should I bring the LF or will I be in people's way and I should just shoot DSLR? Thanks:)

Wow, large format! I've never actually seen a large format camera in action before. Come come please :)

SciPhil said:

Do come along :)
Be prepared to be the center of attention though :)

Ok, add me to the list. Happy to share the joys of slow photography :) I'll bring the Nikon too though - I need it for a spot meter. Will have to go by about 9 though.

8:
14: SciPhil
15:

I think that's the latest list, bit difficult doing this on the phone so correct me if I'm wrong!

C U tomorrow nice & early!

Sorry guys. Something pop up and i couldn't make it to tomorrow outing.

2:
8:
14:
15:

2:
4: Roy aka spinworkxroy with Wife and Father….no, it's not family day haha
8:
14: SciPhil
15:

Just added my wife in it…although seems like got less and less people :( But hmm…SciPhil and large format camera…never seen that before..dun really know what it is even hehe..

dun worry bout no ppl going :)
most impt is u go and enjoy your shoot :)
im sure ur pics will b great!

2: Desmond
3: Roy aka spinworkxroy with Wife and Father….no, it's not family day haha
4: Alan Ng
5: kluangguy
6: mesimply
7: Jungsangchoe
8: SciPhil
14:
15:

ps: alan im coming from woodlands. ur car has space?

Last edited:
Thanks to Dingaroo for organizing the outing.

Dingaroo and ZerocoolAstra came and shared their experience and knowledge about landscape and cityscape photography with us. I certainly benefited from the their pep talk about tripod and ball selection method.

Looking forward to more outing organized by dingaroo. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.