[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro..

Actually me and Albert talked more than we shoot.. :sweatsm:
And we left pretty early due to other commitments..

Only 1 to share.. at 14mm... :embrass:

5042606383_1b929b08f9_z.jpg
sky looks quite nice bro! :thumbsup: and very wide @ 14!!! :D
I see that the construction site for the Marina Coastal Expressway has shifted slightly. Also waiting for them to complete (I think 2012 or 2013???) to have nice waters again. The 'warm-ness' of the orange lights on the barrage is very pleasing.

good morning...........:):):)

Anybody wanna go Lwr Seletar Res (AGAIN) tomorrow?
I'll be there in the morning probably abt 615 or so. Giving my mum a lift to some EARLY morning event at OCC.

I'll be there in the morning probably abt 615 or so. Giving my mum a lift to some EARLY morning event at OCC.

Really tired after 2 continuously day for "Chassing bugs" @ Friday night & today morning..:cry:

Will sms you to confirm, if manage to recover my energy..:sweat:

Last edited:

Bro i sms you to let you know.

Really tired after 2 continuously day for "Chassing bugs" @ Friday night & today morning..:cry:

Will sms you to confirm, if manage to recover my energy..:sweat:

Bro i sms you to let you know.

May go if I can wake up!

Haha rest is more important, guys!
No pressure to turn up.

Jeezuinn: I could possibly pick you up from Khatib MRT if you wanna catch train there n save some cost. But I'll have to drop my mum off first, so that means we won't be there SO early in that case.

Haha rest is more important, guys!
No pressure to turn up.

Jeezuinn: I could possibly pick you up from Khatib MRT if you wanna catch train there n save some cost. But I'll have to drop my mum off first, so that means we won't be there SO early in that case.

Huh? So early already got first train ar?

I think 1st train leaves the terminal station at 5-ish.
Jeezuinn should be able to reach Khatib by 6 if he catches 1st train, which is too early for me.

Yep i'll catch the first or 2nd train. See you tml!

I guess I cannot go tomorrow morning... LOL

Bro... Wat else can be more impt than now? Stay by ur wife side n giv her all the support u need... Eveything will go smoothly I believe

Awaiting arrival for the pitter patter of small feet in SunChasersSG!

Looks like I have to go hunt for a baby-sized D700! Any lobang guys??? HEHEHEHE.

Looks like the head count of this 'family' is getting bigger!

Wah bro still going online har? :)
Any progress to update? We all can't sleep leh. Waiting for good news :)

It's raining so I think best to postpone the shoot. Sky is totally overcast anyway.

Bro..

Actually me and Albert talked more than we shoot.. :sweatsm:
And we left pretty early due to other commitments..

Only 1 to share.. at 14mm... :embrass:

5042606383_1b929b08f9_z.jpg
favourited this in flickr :D

Congrats to DD123!!!!to a smooth delivery of his baby boy!!!!:cheergal:

Congrat bro DD123..next year you'll starting to celebrate your 1st father day..:vhappy::vhappy:

Congrats to DD123!!!!to a smooth delivery of his baby boy!!!!:cheergal:

Congrat bro DD123..next year you'll starting to celebrate your 1st father day..:vhappy::vhappy:

Bros! The eagle has landed!

Thank you all.

Very smooth natural delivery. No complications. No epi. Wife thought it was not as bad as she imagined it to be.

Baby really look like me. Wanted to upload photos then realized I did not bring my card reader or USB cable. Must wait till the afternoon. LOL. Really look like me. And big sized too. 3.725 kgs. within 5 mins of coming out, the little fella already open one eye, looked at me then at mommy.

Bros! The eagle has landed!

Thank you all.

Very smooth natural delivery. No complications. No epi. Wife thought it was not as bad as she imagined it to be.

Baby really look like me. Wanted to upload photos then realized I did not bring my card reader or USB cable. Must wait till the afternoon. LOL. Really look like me. And big sized too. 3.725 kgs. within 5 mins of coming out, the little fella already open one eye, looked at me then at mommy.
wahh.......

no rush for the photos la... I'm sure he looks very cute... :)
you better spend more time with your wife.

Your wife amazing ya? No epi.... POWER la! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.