[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife will be 31 when she gg to deliver.. dunoe how.. :think:

Hard to say leh.... can't help you decide bro. Need to think hard. Have you asked her gynae for opinion? It might help since she/he may know her body conditions better (since got checkup etc?)... Sometimes may not be due to age, it will differ between people. Pain tolerances, etc. Some says you can gauge from monthly menstrual cramps. If painful - multiply that 3, 6, 10 times for labour? But dunno that one zun or not...

Don't forget DD123 says, pain still exists especially during contraption. Still need for painkiller right? Luckily Da sao's delivery was a short one... If not, continue jabbing painkiller? Very very hard to say...

Now you've heard both sides of the stories and possibilities, need to think.

Then again, maybe we're thinking too much... but best listen to her gynae's advice (provided that he/she has always given accurate and sound advices in the past).

Last edited:
bro don't worry about it so much. I'm sure your wife is as strong as you!
Everything will be fine! Must have faith!

Tat one i know for sure.. lol..

But considered her age, whether to epi or not still remain a big ? :)

Hard to say leh.... can't help you decide bro. Need to think hard. Have you asked her gynae for opinion? It might help since she/he may know her body conditions better (since got checkup etc?)... Sometimes may not be age one, it will differ between people one.

Don't forget DD123 says, pain still exists especially during contraption. Still need for painkiller right? Luckily Da sao's delivery was a short one... If not, continue jabbing painkiller? Very very hard to say...

Know you've heard both sides of the stories and possibilities, need to think.

Painkillers ok, bit and parcel of the entire process.. But epi down the spine we are resisting it hard.. as there are known side effects on the long run.. but as age and health conditions is another considerable factor.. we will seriously need to weigh the pros/cons

Will check with Gyane again.. tks Bro

Status
Not open for further replies.