[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

The CQ and Xmas light shoot is tml?

Sign up bro, if you're keen. Weather pending of course... If not soon, then it will be year-end liao! :sweat:

Keen... but if its tml i cant make it

awwwwwwwww.... too bad. But can't accomodate everyone la.

Oh okay... how many peeps do you have in mind? I don't mind pulling out, even though it's tentative. :D

No issues, i'll just join the next one (if there is), or find time to go and shoot. Too bad haven't start clearing off and leave :bsmilie:

Oh okay... how many peeps do you have in mind? I don't mind pulling out, even though it's tentative. :D
no la.. I don't mean location cannot accomodate. I mean schedule cannot accomodate everyone. There won't be a day when everyone is free... :)

No issues, i'll just join the next one (if there is), or find time to go and shoot. Too bad haven't start clearing off and leave :bsmilie:
don't worry about it :) When you start clearing off and leave, then you got plenty of time...
Everyday can organize 1 outing :)

Bro, cut him some slack please. Jacobs is never going to buy into the Nikon program, so I won't fault his mislabeling - but his bamboo already powerful. However, I'm not sure bamboo is the appropriate nickname given by the Chinese for the Canon 70-200mm f/4... Maybe DD123 can enlighten us on this. :)

Canon's is called "small white".
there is actually a white version of the nikon 80-200/2.8 afs. Just that it is quite rare.

Canon's is called "small white".
there is actually a white version of the nikon 80-200/2.8 afs. Just that it is quite rare.

Interesting! I've only know of the white 70-200mm VR I... frankly... I think I'm succumbed to the darker colours for Nikon... Nothing but black for me please... ;)

don't worry about it :) When you start clearing off and leave, then you got plenty of time...
Everyday can organize 1 outing :)

Haha i'll help with the organising when that time comes, but need seniors to sarpork :bsmilie:

Interesting! I've only know of the white 70-200mm VR I... frankly... I think I'm succumbed to the darker colours for Nikon... Nothing but black for me please... ;)

If need more colours there's always spray paint hehe

If need more colours there's always spray paint hehe

You think so easy har? To paint over black colours, first you'll need a generous coat of white... THEN a colour of your choice... leh-cheh man! :bsmilie: Silver/gold and metallic colours not so much of a problem... The trick here is whether the colours you've chosen have enough white mixed into it, then you can avoid the white coat altogether...

Last edited:
You think so easy har? To paint over black colours, first you'll need a generous coat of white... THEN a colour of your choice... leh-cheh man! :bsmilie: Silver/gold and metallic colours not so much of a problem...

Not to mention most prob being unable to sell it off when you wanna change lens :bsmilie:

Not to mention most prob being unable to sell it off when you wanna change lens :bsmilie:

You tell that to the DigitalREV guys with the shocking pink D7000 and D90... :bsmilie: I DOUBLE DARE them to paint the 200-400 VRII shocking pink!

Last edited:
Aiyah... buy lenscoat covers lah... :bsmilie: However it depends on which lens you go for...
hahahah today's poison not my cup of tea... heng ah immune :)

DD, hope you can join us :)
If nothing, just to TCSS also can :)

Haha i'll help with the organising when that time comes, but need seniors to sarpork :bsmilie:
no problem!
most important is the intention is there to help those feeling 'blur'... at least point them in the right path. Beyond which, I think most of us aren't qualified to help them further, since we are also on the slow learning journey... :)

hahahah today's poison not my cup of tea... heng ah immune

DD, hope you can join us
If nothing, just to TCSS also can :)

Yeahlor, if DD can come along, we all can TCSS until the Coleman Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down... :bsmilie:

Bro... D7000 in short supply... demand still going strong in the midst of all the hot-pixie-crisis eh? :sweatsm: :devil:

Last edited: