[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

Yeahlor, if DD can come along, we all can TCSS until the Coleman Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down... :bsmilie:

Bro... D7000 in short supply... demand still going strong in the midst of all the hot-pixie-crisis eh? :sweatsm: :devil:
i can wait...! No problem! :)

the CQ shoot n xmas lighting happening when ?

wah got outing never ask me along....

now like that already ar...

hahahahahhaah

[Small-scale outing @ CQ sunset / Orchard X'mas lights ]

1. ZCA
2. Jacobs
3. Jeremy
4. MGohzxc
5. Clemc
6. kriegsketten (tentative)
7. DD123 (tempted to come)
8. NNB (tempted to come)

Meet at Central Shopping Mall @ 6.15pm. Those drive can park at Central or Carpenter Street.

Sunset shooting at Colemen Bridge from 6.30pm - 7.30pm follow-by taking dinner at shop house (opp.Central) or inside Central shopping mall.

Will decide the actual location for Orchard night shoot when taking dinner..:)

Any suggestion folks?

1. ZCA
2. Jacobs
3. Jeremy
4. MGohzxc
5. Clemc
8. NNB (tempted to come)
9. Akerue (coming to tcss only heheheheehe)

Meet at Central Shopping Mall @ 6.15pm. Those drive can park at Central or Carpenter Street.

Sunset shooting at Colemen Bridge from 6.30pm - 7.30pm follow-by taking dinner at shop house (opp.Central) or inside Central shopping mall.

Any suggestion folks?

1. ZCA
2. Jacobs
3. Jeremy
4. MGohzxc
5. Clemc
8. NNB (tempted to come)
9. Akerue (coming to tcss only heheheheehe)

Any suggestion folks?

Ok good, I think we will be there early..

Wa.. sigh...:( go to lower pierce and start to rain. everywhere the sky is dark.. so so disappointed...:(

Wa.. sigh...:( go to lower pierce and start to rain. everywhere the sky is dark.. so so disappointed...:(

yeah lor... freaky weather... :(

At the mercy of the weather these few days... I am facing the same face, only that i am still stuck in camp on top of it :bsmilie:

Coleman Bridge good spot for CQ sunset?
I haven't calculate the sun position yet... kekekekeke...

as for the lights, I think the stretch from Ion till Paragon is most well-lit... I wish that *()$%^ ERP gantry wasn't right smack across Orchard Road though... really spoils the lights... :complain:

At the mercy of the weather these few days... I am facing the same face, only that i am still stuck in camp on top of it :bsmilie:
i'm stuck in office... same same :)
brought my ninja setup today... :) Food photos!

Coleman Bridge good spot for CQ sunset?
I haven't calculate the sun position yet... kekekekeke...

as for the lights, I think the stretch from Ion till Paragon is most well-lit... I wish that *()$%^ ERP gantry wasn't right smack across Orchard Road though... really spoils the lights... :complain:

hmmm....write letter to LTA to ask them to replace the gantry with transparent column, boards...etc....?

Erm...thanks! That is another expensive hobby to go into... :sweat: I'll stick to display models for now.. :bsmilie:

I post this link is more photographic opportunity for you lah.