Suggestion for a Sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joywalker

Mar 22, 2003
East
joywalker.blogspot.com
Hi,

Is it possible to have a sticky for people to contribute pictures of the camera bag with their camera gears inside?That way,newbies can have an idea what kind of bag they can get for their camera stuff.:)

Joywalker said:
Hi,

Is it possible to have a sticky for people to contribute pictures of the camera bag with their camera gears inside?That way,newbies can have an idea what kind of bag they can get for their camera stuff.:)

The best will be to bring their gear down to the shops and test out the bags themselves?

Sorry for my ignorance, what do you guys mean by Sticky Thread. If I am posting in the wrong thread pls just ignore me, don't shoot me ok.

No one shooting you. :p

Stickies means the thread title will always appear right in front of the forum index. In another words, you'll always see that thread.

togu said:
No one shooting you. :p

Stickies means the thread title will always appear right in front of the forum index. In another words, you'll always see that thread.
Thanks for enlighten me, because I did ask some question in a thread that stated with Sticky, seems like no one bother to reply me. Therefore to play save, I am worry I will get hit this time again. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.