Suggestion: Code of Conduct for Lingerine and Nude Organised Shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I value your feedback, we all have opinons and lets keep it as that.

Please do not OT, lets stick to the topic and give constructive feedback.

Why don't you try organising a few shoots in accordance with your own guidelines? Let's see how viable your suggestion is and how it all turns out. Here is an opportunity for you to prove your doubters that they are wrong.

Yeah, but sometimes talk is cheap. I also can suggest to make her the mod of the services sub forum and let her try to disallow those whom did not follow her suggested guidelines. Then she will know first hand the near impossibility of her suggestion. I run a board before and I understand.

Why don't you try organising a few shoots in accordance with your own guidelines? Let's see how viable your suggestion is and how it all turns out. Here is an opportunity for you to prove your doubters that they are wrong.

to be fair,

one does not need to be able to do something or replicate what he/she suggests. the crux here is whether the suggestion is feasible or not.

here's quote from the west wing;

"You know, if you don't wanna run again, I respect that.

But if you don't run because you think it's gonna be too hard, or because you think you're gonna lose, then well God Jed, I don't even wanna know you."

right now, the mods have set down new guidelines. i think we as a community should see how it goes, see if the situation improves. and at the same time, explore plausible avenues.

averral is not the only one suggesting things here, mattlock also has, along with a few other members.

to be fair,

one does not need to be able to do something or replicate what he/she suggests. the crux here is whether the suggestion is feasible or not.

But if you don't run because you think it's gonna be too hard, or because you think you're gonna lose, then well God Jed, I don't even wanna know you."

right now, the mods have set down new guidelines. i think we as a community should see how it goes, see if the situation improves. and at the same time, explore plausible avenues.

averral is not the only one suggesting things here, mattlock also has, along with a few other members.

thing is the others don't have a chip on their shoulder and mattlock esp does it coz he wants to better the community. not prove something to others.

thing is the others don't have a chip on their shoulder and mattlock esp does it coz he wants to better the community. not prove something to others.

come on, let's be objective here.

for someone who preaches against hate you seem to be oozing tons of it here.

put aside everything else. i would love to see sion's appeal to send the lynch mob home be taken seriously.

the key word is maturity. i hope i don't have to remind you to be mature. or are you the sort of person who enjoys seeing the world in chaos?

besides, as mattlock had disgruntedly pointed out; there seemed to be no obvious acknowledgement or receptiveness to suggestions. yes, maybe things are being done, yes, maybe we are being silly by asking to be kept in the know what is being done, and yes, no mod./admin member owes anyone else a living or any obligations. but it would really make life easier as a whole and definitely clear the air of all similar accusations in the future.

Last edited:
I tell you lah, she wont' take up the gauntlet. Notice how she conveniently ignores your challenge (asking her to organise) and my challenge (of having a model mentor since she wants a photographer mentor)? High class shooters actually may not join, since they already know what to do without a mentor. I'd however, be interested to join a shoot where there is a model mentor since some of these girls can't pose for nuts yet call themselves models.

That's what I call an idealist with blinkers on. Sometimes one wonders why she is championing these issues - jealousy?

:nono: personal attack on integrity. She wants to expose the dark side of modelling based on her experience. :bsmilie:

But back to the topic. Somehow, I really wish she can take up the gauntlet I threw down. In a warp sense I want to see if she can put to practice what she says. If she is successful in doing the things she says and manages to pull of a shoot, kudos to her. If not...will her credibility get shot? I dunno. Probably high-class shooters with D3s and 1DS MkIIs or Mamiya will attend. Minions like me... probably never. No right equipment...:cry:

I do know there has been experienced photographers holding their workshops, somehow, I don't see them around nowadays because they don't want to be associated with the type of organised shoots there are currently.

We have to bring them back to the community, they will be the ones who will mould the next generation of aspiring photographers. In order to do so, we have to have guidelines that makes it conducive for them to start courses.

I would love to organise professional photography workshops once the guidelines are implemented, and I am sure there are others as well.

to be fair,

My point is there are good suggestions and there are unfeasible ones. And her's belongs to the latter.

Does the admin/mod team need legal advice on defamation? I'll be pleased to assist the community/mods/admins to show this young lady what manners is.

Do you know that your line is defamatory to me, my fellow moderators, & the administrators?

Are you calling us pimps?

Being a minor does not give you the benefit of passing off false accusations and get away with it. I demand an apology for your TNP post and this remark. This has gone too far.

If you think you are a prophet, yes, but otherwise, you are giving a false account in the TNP report. Please provide accurate facts before giving your accounts instead of speculating a result that you had planned for a sensational news.

come on, let's be objective here.

for someone who preaches against hate you seem to be oozing tons of it here.

put aside everything else. i would love to see sion's appeal to send the lynch mob home be taken seriously.

the key word is maturity. i hope i don't have to remind you to be mature. or are you the sort of person who enjoys seeing the world in chaos?

besides, as mattlock had disgruntedly pointed out; there seemed to be no obvious acknowledgement or receptiveness to suggestions. yes, maybe things are being done, yes, maybe we are being silly by asking to be kept in the know what is being done, and yes, no mod./admin member owes anyone else a living or any obligations. but it would really make life easier as a whole and definitely clear the air of all similar accusations in the future.

i'm not oozing anything but contempt and doubt on her motivations because its quite apparent she didn't do what she did for the sake of altruism. It's been very apparent she's got a chip on her shoulder.

Evem if the agreement to hire the model for modelling services is non-binding, so what? That has nothing to do with the issue of exploitation. Do not confuse minors being exploited (non-legal) with incapacity to enter into a contract (legal).

Point 1: This girls are minors in the eyes of the law. Whatever agreement that you have entered into with them is not legal binding and the importance of the article is to prevent them from being exploited.

The better question is, how many real modelling jobs has she done. No. of years can be deceiving.

Just how many years of modelling have you done???

Sorry, 3 cases of defamation? You sure?

Please explain and elaborate on the "3 cases of defamation in this post alone", failing which your allegation is considered self-defeating.

There are at least 3 cases of defamation in this post alone. Putting aside moderater mode? A moderater is supposed to be impartial. Your actions alone are affecting normal members.

Then please comment in that other thread where I explained how comments on the looks of a model is a perfectly justifiable comment considering the nature of the job and the industry.

Well, the multiple cases of personal attacks on her looks and integrity is well documented in the other threads.

Who is "we"? Are you teling us that you and Averal speak together as a collective duo?

If you have not noticed, we have not responded to 21 pages of the XMM thread n 4 pages of Averal thread. Thanks for your valueable feedback and have a nice day. ;)

There are at least 3 cases of defamation in this post alone. Putting aside moderater mode? A moderater is supposed to be impartial. Your actions alone are affecting normal members.

also note even though i may disagree with what the mods do sometimes they have consistently been the first ones to defend her and warn offenders if they get too personal with their mudslinging against her.

My point is there are good suggestions and there are unfeasible ones. And her's belongs to the latter.

that is true.

but rather than levying challenges for her to take over, it makes your point much more easily put across, and makes it less likely for outsiders, or the person to view the argument as a personal one.

Does the admin/mod team need legal advice on defamation? I'll be pleased to assist the community/mods/admins to show this young lady what manners is.

not again.

do you do this so i can put up the disclaimer that you are not a certified laywer? or at least, you portray yourself in every light to be one, but never bother to confirm succinctly that you aren't one, while dropping hints that you never said that you were never one.

responsibility, please.

Last edited:
Yeah, but sometimes talk is cheap. I also can suggest to make her the mod of the services sub forum and let her try to disallow those whom did not follow her suggested guidelines. Then she will know first hand the near impossibility of her suggestion. I run a board before and I understand.

suggest are such that you & me dun have the power to effect that change. make her a mod? i certainly do not have that authority. :rolleyes:

near impossible, but who knows. given a set of circumstances it may be, possible. :cool:

Not again? Do you want me to repeat my previous comments to you on this issue? Do you ask anyone with comments on legal issues on their qualifications? Or just decided you have nothing better to do but say it each and every time? When you make a comment on legal issues, should I then ask you for your qualifications?

If you are so hung up on qualifications, take it to pm and I'll gladly arrange a meeting with you in my office to clarify any doubts you may have. If not, dont post flamebaits further and OT ONCE again.

Stop trolling please.

not again.

do you do this so i can put up the disclaimer that you are not a certified laywer? or at least, you portray yourself in every light to be one, but never bother to confirm succinctly that you aren't one, while dropping hints that you never said that you were never one.

responsibility, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.