Suggestion: Code of Conduct for Lingerine and Nude Organised Shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Mod mode off]

Averral, i've been thinking, why are you setting so many rules and regulations on behalf of 'all the models', seriously, on what grounds are you to implement the rules and tell everyone what to do & what not to do.

We're all open to discussions, but we definitely do not like being told to do things by force, the way you are suggesting is simply by force.

The world doesn't revolve around you, you have to remember that. If you are trying to be famous, yes, you have done that... if you want to make history, probably so... if you want to make everyone conform to your rules, no... and definitely no way.

Perhaps you are too young and ignorant to view the bigger picture, but don't let it get into your head that everyone owes you a duty of care.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cannot agree more. Cannot have said it in a better way!

Just a suggestion to Averral.

Since we are the topic here, why don't you organise a shoot? Based on the lingerie theme or nude theme whichever you want. In essence, you plan, you get the models, you do the setup etc. Everything to be done by you or a partner if you so wish to have one.

The stipulation here is you must carry out the rules and guidelines which you have profused throughout this thread. In addition, provide the lighting and in this case the mentor as you have suggested.

Let us not talk about the take rate here first. When you have done with the planning, put up a notice on the photographers you want in for this shoot and finally what is the cost you intend to charge to make this shoot happen. Location, lighting, everything. The works. Whether you want to screen the photographers who are attending your shoot, it is up to you. But the shoot must be carried out in accordance with your standards, your guidelines.

As it is, it is not for the mods and admins to screen. It is the organiser. So Averral, do you want to organise a shoot? Or I should say this, do you wish to organise such a shoot?

Yet another brilliant reversal.

To the Mods and Admins:

If you could, supposedly Averral manages to organise such a shoot. Will you allow an exception here for her to advertise for the shoot?

To the Mods and Admins:

If you could, supposedly Averral manages to organise such a shoot. Will you allow an exception here for her to advertise for the shoot?

it is not a story

if they do that, it will become a story whee

like duhhhhhhhhhhhhh, giving more fodder for Girl vs World

Guys, cool down, all of you are making her prophecy come true... let her reply...

and i still can't find her previous thread which shows 'netizens' flaming her (before her accusation in TNP)

Guys, cool down, all of you are making her prophecy come true... let her reply...

and i still can't find her previous thread which shows 'netizens' flaming her (before her accusation in TNP)

destruction of evidence!:bigeyes:

i quote the report

she also put up posts to advise model wannabes on the proper steps to become a model and to caution them against posing for lingerie, bikini or nude shots, and to work only with photographers with good and decent portfolio

the thread that sounds like that is here. i don't see anything there. did someone start a flame thread against her? we see thousands of these everyday, so i cannot remember.

i quote the report

she also put up posts to advise model wannabes on the proper steps to become a model and to caution them against posing for lingerie, bikini or nude shots, and to work only with photographers with good and decent portfolio

the thread that sounds like that is here. i don't see anything there. did someone start a flame thread against her? we see thousands of these everyday, so i cannot remember.

no one flame her there le.

it is not a story

if they do that, it will become a story whee

like duhhhhhhhhhhhhh, giving more fodder for Girl vs World

Well...it may be true. But hey...if she manages to pull it off, and needs an avenue for advertisement, this is one channel. Otherwise, she has become known all over SG already, so I think that CS may be one of the last places she will want to advertise such a shoot. Who knows, TNP might be a next best friend in the classifieds. But as it is, she is requesting for a code of conduct in CS for these shoots, so I say why not allow her?

Sorry boss...that thread got cleaned up after way one too many arrows flying left, right and centre. The thing was, she made certain unwarranted remarks in which she got slammed. After which she backed out. Her last post if I remember correctly was, "if anybody as an issue with me on this can pm me or email me". Cannot remember exact words, need to take memory pills.

Well...it may be true. But hey...if she manages to pull it off, and needs an avenue for advertisement, this is one channel. Otherwise, she has become known all over SG already, so I think that CS may be one of the last places she will want to advertise such a shoot. Who knows, TNP might be a next best friend in the classifieds. But as it is, she is requesting for a code of conduct in CS for these shoots, so I say why not allow her?

Sorry boss...that thread got cleaned up after way one too many arrows flying left, right and centre. The thing was, she made certain unwarranted remarks in which she got slammed. After which she backed out. Her last post if I remember correctly was, "if anybody as an issue with me on this can pm me or email me". Cannot remember exact words, need to take memory pills.

speaking of tnp i wonder how many pieces of silver they offered her to talk.:think:

[Mod mode off]

Averral, i've been thinking, why are you setting so many rules and regulations on behalf of 'all the models', seriously, on what grounds are you to implement the rules and tell everyone what to do & what not to do.

Why, because of the supply and demand theory of the moderators (or rather, their "I don't ****ing care what happens to these girls" attitude), somehow this place has turned into a miniature geylang - full of underage girls and nudity in sexually suggestive poses! Why, am i not surprised that you treat me not seriously, because to you, I am just another one of these girls to be exploited upon.

speaking of tnp i wonder how many pieces of silver they offered her to talk.:think:

Zero.

I am here because I CARE about the girls.

How many of you do actually care?

I would like to know.

and i would like to see the community change for the better.

Last edited:

:nono: personal attack on integrity. She wants to expose the dark side of modelling based on her experience. :bsmilie:

But back to the topic. Somehow, I really wish she can take up the gauntlet I threw down. In a warp sense I want to see if she can put to practice what she says. If she is successful in doing the things she says and manages to pull of a shoot, kudos to her. If not...will her credibility get shot? I dunno. Probably high-class shooters with D3s and 1DS MkIIs or Mamiya will attend. Minions like me... probably never. No right equipment...:cry:

what's the issue here ah?

1. there are photo shoots with a certain theme, the model should know what he or she is getting paid for what?

2. of what benefit does CS stand to gain with better pictures? we don't sell em? I think bad pictures are good, allows for crit and learning.

3. Chee Ko Peks? You can't stop them what, what's stopping a chee ko pek with a good portfolio? ( this is not a personal attack) and how does i quote "good lighting equipment" make the shoot less shoody?

I think what I want to address intent, you can't change the intent of the person behind the lens, no matter what you want to regulate. There are probably people with lustful thoughts for wildlife, till then do we remove the zoo?

There is a risk being a model perhaps, maybe its the models who need to figure out what is professionalism or realise that it is an actual profession? on that note, why is no one bitching about the wannabes - non-pro models who puts up a cute blog pic now and then, arn't the photogs being taken for a ride? no one complains why now?

p.s. not having the model in a compromising place, like hotel or indoors or studio.. :bsmilie: (sorry ah then shoot where? on msn ah?)

What's the issue with this ah?

Last edited:
Why, because of the supply and demand of the moderators, somehow this place has turned into a miniature geylang - full of underage girls and nudity in sexually suggestive poses! Why, am i not surprised that you treat me not seriously, because to you, I am just another one of these girls to be exploited upon.

Haha, isn't it happening right before your very eyes?

Unlike many of you here, i have no agendas.

I would like to know.

Averral, that was uncalled for. Esp the first post. If you think that you are to be exploited, then please remove your advert from the models directory. It is post like that gets you flamed.;(

Unlike many of you here, i have no agendas.

I would like to know.

saying it doesn't mean it's true

have you personally contacted girls you perceive as being exploited? have you done anything positive and constructive? have you pointed out the thread that you wrote that i mentioned earlier?

i assure you i shoot no girls, i want no part of shooting girls, and i probably never will.

so tell me, what do you think my agenda is?

you want to know my take on the issue? i think maybe you started out with good intentions, i think perhaps you even could have done something right. by doing that interview with TNP, and lumping the entire community in a bad light, you just ruined every single chance you had of doing it. i find the article amusing, but i also find it offensive even though it doesn't concern me in any way directly.

there were 80,000 ways and more of doing this properly. grinding slowly away at the admin nicely, getting like-minded people to perpetuate your beliefs, if you had the conviction that they were indeed the right beliefs to hold.. i do not know why you did things the way you did, i also think you probably regret doing it.. but all that counts for naught now.

i think one thing you made clear, and definitely meant. that you meant to exit the modelling scene. this interview quoting you, along with your full consent.. i doubt anyone would want to do that now.

maybe next life then.

Why, because of the supply and demand theory of the moderators (or rather, their "I don't ****ing care what happens to these girls" attitude), somehow this place has turned into a miniature geylang - full of underage girls and nudity in sexually suggestive poses! Why, am i not surprised that you treat me not seriously, because to you, I am just another one of these girls to be exploited upon.

Zero.

I would like to know.

oh and these girls like in geylang have no choice over what they are doing?
-dont turn this into a discussion about geylang and prostitution, i'm just giving an example of choice to be a model.

it's all fun and games until something bad happens? Modeling is a profession and should be done with professionals who have training to avoid the situations u claim these girls have been subjected to.

Last edited:

Zero.

I would like to know.

see what i find is funny that you proclaim that you care but you're not even setting an example. your ad in the directory sez it all. you set yourself up saying you're open for fetish shoots and then act shocked when you get propositioned. All you've done is tell people that if people will not listen to your idealistic rants you should just go and complain to a tabloid hoping that will change things when all it does is just shine the spotlight for even more scrutiny on you. You've not only lost possible supporters to your cause but you've made yourself look completely petty...all the more so when people start digging out and pointing out how you've contradicted yourself and overreacted to trivial matters time and time again. I will end by quoting one of a politician: you want to change things? get yourself elected and win supporters over. Because you've not done yourself any favors AT ALL.

this is totally uncalled for, not to mention a blatant lie.

first things first, we (as in the mod/admin) dun determine the shoots. organisers do. do you understand how forums are run?

besides, if we are, as you say, dun give a "F" to models, why should we sticky your thread in services wanted? not all of us (as in the mods) agree to your point in the sticky. but we, as a team, decided it is worthwhile for wannabe models to read b4 going in.

and where do you get this underage thingy? we have, to the best of our abilities, screened the models who posted here based on the info provided by the models themselves in good faith that they are not lying. at least now we know who TNP got their 'underage' info from.

and are you exploited? in what way? besides, if you are molested or exploited sexually, shouldn't you be going to the police if you have a case, rather than venting here?

rest assured that your use of vulgarities on the Admin/mod team will be taken into consideration very soon, unless some form of public apology is made.

:nono: personal attack on integrity. She wants to expose the dark side of modelling based on her experience. :bsmilie:

But back to the topic. Somehow, I really wish she can take up the gauntlet I threw down. In a warp sense I want to see if she can put to practice what she says. If she is successful in doing the things she says and manages to pull of a shoot, kudos to her. If not...will her credibility get shot? I dunno. Probably high-class shooters with D3s and 1DS MkIIs or Mamiya will attend. Minions like me... probably never. No right equipment...:cry:

of course i question her intentions. No one is does things out of pure altruism

Status
Not open for further replies.