Suggested tripod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazrizal

Feb 15, 2009
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Hi All,

Could someone suggest a decent tripod that I could get for about $150? I have a D90 that I want to use it with.

After having a look at the price list in the equipment thread :eek:, I was wondering whether it was possible to get a decent one for this budget... :dunno:

Cheers
Haz

Get a good light tri-pod once and you'll never need to buy another tri-pod again (unless you use the tri-pod to beat people and get dents on it).

Just be more careful next time?

Hi All,

Could someone suggest a decent tripod that I could get for about $150? I have a D90 that I want to use it with.

After having a look at the price list in the equipment thread :eek:, I was wondering whether it was possible to get a decent one for this budget... :dunno:

Cheers
Haz
depends where you want to use as well as what qualities of the tripod you are willing to trade off for the price. For city use actually the default freebie tripod can already unless you intend to go with a heavier setup.

for outfield and city, made in japan http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=450021 is what i would recommend for the price since the legs and frame are solid. the tradeoff being its pretty heavy
017.gif

Last edited:
Recently me and my buddy had bought a Benro A200 tripod and it seriously seems good enough. Weight wise is ok and is stable, so u might wanna go check them out though..;) Oh btw, my buddy is also using a D90 and shouldn't be a problem though. Happy searching!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.