Strobist Outing 07/02 Sentosa Photo Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, POST POST POST!!! :bsmilie:

Actually, a lot of photographers haven't posted their model shots yet leh. :confused:

Very ugly. :(

Master, dun say my photo liddat very ugly wan lah! :cry:

Wait I take a few thousand of my Master next outing ok? Practise till perfeck! :devil:

Wow.... was this a paid shoot or just a free for all gathering??? Would love to join in the next time round....

Hey guys!

A great outing it was on Sunday! Lots of chattering (other than photography and strobing)... Loved it. Thanks to Farisrxz! You de man lah dude!

By the way, only managed to take just one photo, and seriously, only one other than exposure shots...

4340538340_8e7cfc38d9.jpg

And of course, the usual:
Behind Model: Setting Sun
Left of Model: Direct Flash (1/8) with 1/2 CTO Gel

Looking forward to the next one!

Strobing is poisonous! Addictive!! haha.

Errmmmm, it was more than that... The group was just so hilarious! Some of the "models" I don't recall were the actual models (like the old lady and the two ladies by the bridge) for that day.

Plus! An Caucasian tourist who practices strobing joined in the fun on that day! :bsmilie:

Errmmmm, it was more than that... The group was just so hilarious! Some of the "models" I don't recall were the actual models (like the old lady and the two ladies by the bridge) for that day.

Plus! An Caucasian tourist who practices strobing joined in the fun on that day! :bsmilie:

oh yah! i remembered that guy! and he was willing to pay up the fee for the model to try out strobing :bsmilie: anyway good experience joining up with you guys! can't wait for the next meet-up :D

A lovely and very helpful lady filled with character.
783810815_b2CGQ-L.jpg

And I thought you were taking a picture of my chest!!! Powerful image with stock photo potential, except you might have forgotten to ask her to sign the model release form! ;)

And I thought you were taking a picture of my chest!!! Powerful image with stock photo potential, except you might have forgotten to ask her to sign the model release form! ;)

Thanks whoswho.

I have another series of her looking much more contemplative.

Were you the other guy there shooting with a flash on your hotshoe before I pointed out the Indian lady to a few other guys and then a group formed?

Err, just for the record, in case anyone's wondering, I did gently inform them to smile and ask the lady first if it was OK to take her photo. :)

oh yah! i remembered that guy! and he was willing to pay up the fee for the model to try out strobing :bsmilie: anyway good experience joining up with you guys! can't wait for the next meet-up :D

Yeah, I remember that friendly guy! :) He's from the Colorado Strobist chapter, and was also showing his to be HDRed shots to a few of us.

And the two spontaneous models! Hey, if you guys have their photos, could you PM me a high res version so that I can email them the photos?

Hey guys!

A great outing it was on Sunday! Lots of chattering (other than photography and strobing)... Loved it. Thanks to Farisrxz! You de man lah dude!

By the way, only managed to take just one photo, and seriously, only one other than exposure shots...

4340538340_8e7cfc38d9.jpg

And of course, the usual:
Behind Model: Setting Sun
Left of Model: Direct Flash (1/8) with 1/2 CTO Gel

Looking forward to the next one!

Dark and mysterious! :cool: I love the drama you created. :)

Thanks whoswho.

I have another series of her looking much more contemplative.

Were you the other guy there shooting with a flash on your hotshoe before I pointed out the Indian lady to a few other guys and then a group formed?

Err, just for the record, in case anyone's wondering, I did gently inform them to smile and ask the lady first if it was OK to take her photo. :)

No, I'm the guy who was standing in front of you, staring at you and said this "hope you are not taking a picture of my n**ples" :D

Does it ring a bell? ;p

Here's my share for the meantime

4340378639_8f3e190306.jpg

4343138957_7ee3b28477.jpg

Erwin, were you in the large group shooting upstairs? :)

I wanted to drop by but couldn;t find any of you ... but I was looking at beach level! :bsmilie:

No, I'm the guy who was standing in front of you, staring at you and said this "hope you are not taking a picture of my n**ples" :D

Does it ring a bell? ;p

Hmm ... Hmm ... HMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :bsmilie:

OK, I'll fess up - I was really ZONKED OUT that day. My bad. :embrass:

Err, were you the one with the 135L?

after seeing all the nice photos... i dont dare post...

Hmm ... Hmm ... HMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :bsmilie:

OK, I'll fess up - I was really ZONKED OUT that day. My bad. :embrass:

Err, were you the one with the 135L?

hahahaha, ok ok. Save you from the agony.

This is Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.