Strange thing happened in my apartment....

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE DRIP:

drip.jpg

Riddle solved, I am gonna to open the door tomorrow, the rat must still be in there!

Hong Sien

hongsien said:
THE DRIP:

drip.jpg

Riddle solved, I am gonna to open the door tomorrow, the rat must still be in there!

Hong Sien

the thought that you tasted that ...
e.gif

eikin said:
the thought that you tasted that ...
e.gif
He!he! It's ok, I have no problems with that thought......you do? It is only (oxidized) metal, water, sugar, maybe bacteria......

HS

hongsien said:
He!he! It's ok, I have no problems with that thought......you do?

HS

yah, i do ... very disturbing :rolleyes: that's the problem when one likes to imagine too much ... eeeek

eikin said:
yah, i do ... very disturbing :rolleyes: that's the problem when one likes to imagine too much ... eeeek
You are not alone: I have fear of heights and have the urge of jumping down when I am somewhere very high with no barriers, such as an open balcony with a large open space behind me......

HS

hongsien said:
Production is very slow, so very rare! :) still no another pool, still waiting so that I can a snap. Yeah strange things hapenning lately, but not here yet luckily......

Yes, I tasted it and it tasted not bad!.......

Will continue.......

HS

This has to be one of the quirkiest thread i've come across. :bsmilie:

Anyway, HS, you mentioned riddle solved. So what was the brownish liquid?

And i think everyone is still freaking out from you tasting it... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yep... after 3 pages...
i STILL can't believe u really tasted it...
man... army would loved to have pp with ur guts... :bsmilie:

~Arcanic~ said:
yep... after 3 pages...
i STILL can't believe u really tasted it...
man... army would loved to have pp with ur guts... :bsmilie:

Send him to be a LRRP. :cool:

AReality said:
U just discovered the secret recipe to great grandma's cooking!!!
Yes! I am on my way to the HK patenting office......have asked a company to analyse 'The Drip', slow production is a problem though.....

what is LRRP? I have never been to Army (well, I almost did), I am peace loving man.......

Sion: my favourite was Superman........but he is dead now! Time for a new one!

HS

hongsien said:
THE DRIP:

drip.jpg

Hong Sien

sheesshh... i still cant believe that u taste it...
yucks!!! and your frigde door not v clean le...

superman? remind me more of the Ninja Turtles, they also drink something weird and mutated :) (or is it touch something, well all the same:))
but really be careful and not to taste wierd things you see again, this time maybe is ok but no gurantee next time mate... also for all of you facing this same phenomenal, pls be sure that your children to not taste it like our friend here :)

ruthpoh said:
sheesshh... i still cant believe that u taste it...
yucks!!! and your frigde door not v clean le...
Yeah, was from the apartment, few years old I guess.........

Don't worry, a few bacteria won't hurt much, people have low immune system nowadays cause they are hardly exposed to germs.......

Superman

maddog said:
Hey i too have that brown liquid inside at the bottom near the door. I cannot locate the source. All the bottles of liquid are screwed tight. My fridge is a one year old hitachi. :think:
Mine is also a Hitachi! 'Hitachi No Frost' is on the right of the door handle......don't know how many years old it is.....it was here when I moved in last year October....

Superman

so wat was the source of the sticky stuff? next time i find anything strange on the floor in my kitchen, can i ask u over to find out what it is? :devil:

sbs99 said:
so wat was the source of the sticky stuff? next time i find anything strange on the floor in my kitchen, can i ask u over to find out what it is? :devil:
According to Kahheng a dead HK rat! I can not guarantee a SG rat will produce the same stickiness!

Superboy

a dead rat trapped in the door with oozing brown liquid from it's body??? and u tasted it? GROSS!!! :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.