Still life pics of family car.. need advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

denn23

Dec 22, 2003
i took a pic and tried to manipulate it but somehow at the end of it.. i just got more confused.. so i hope the seniors here can tell me something.. THANKS!

zoom zoom zoom...

the orginal pic.. (with edited background)

denn23

Dec 22, 2003
lastly... the center focuse... (i think)

I need help in this one particulary.. i must have done something wrong cause the pic just feels totally wrong. i wanted to make the background blur.. but im not too sure where to 'erase' the blurness on the car.. help!!

thanks guys!

SniperD

Hmm...

what do you want to achieve?? special effects on this shot via photoshop or more creative angles to shoot the car??

Go closer and see the little details on the car. Start with the wheels and BMW's logo :)

Here's some examples from Wormz777's gallery (http://www.pbase.com/wormz777/colour_series)

denn23

Dec 22, 2003
actually, for these pics.. its basically a pic of the whole car. So no particular thoughts of other shots.. (need to have inspiration.. haha)

anyway, my parents wanted a pic a of the car so they took a pic of it. Im trying to see how i can improve the picture for them.

AReality

Jun 9, 2003
VisualJournalist.net
denn23 said:
actually, for these pics.. its basically a pic of the whole car. So no particular thoughts of other shots.. (need to have inspiration.. haha)

anyway, my parents wanted a pic a of the car so they took a pic of it. Im trying to see how i can improve the picture for them.
Paint it gold.. ;)

sequitur

Apr 17, 2003
flickr.com
RuthBaby said:
tt car belongs to my ex... so yaya papaya.. jus added the body kit... so ask mi take pics of his beauty :bsmilie:

woh woh
i can see the whole license plate wor

:devil:

denn23

Dec 22, 2003
RuthBaby said:
u wunt wan to c

become car thread liao lar??

hahaa.. but its ok!! contribute more so that i can see and learn.. thanks

ruthbaby.. i think for the third pic, it would be better if the backfround was blurred.. i tried to do that on my last pic.. but i think it just got stuffed up.. how do u make the blur effect successful?

thanks

denn23 said:
become car thread liao lar??

hahaa.. but its ok!! contribute more so that i can see and learn.. thanks

ruthbaby.. i think for the third pic, it would be better if the backfround was blurred.. i tried to do that on my last pic.. but i think it just got stuffed up.. how do u make the blur effect successful?

thanks

u mean something like this?

well.. the last shot was a panning shoot :lovegrin:
dun really look good.. but... ok lah.. its best to shoot during cornering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom