Still life pics of family car.. need advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

denn23

Dec 22, 2003
i took a pic and tried to manipulate it but somehow at the end of it.. i just got more confused.. so i hope the seniors here can tell me something.. THANKS!

zoom zoom zoom...

the orginal pic.. (with edited background)

denn23-wallpaperno.jpg

Rustic feel??

denn23-wallpaperflimgrainno.jpg

avant garde.. :p

denn23-wallpaper.jpg

lastly... the center focuse... (i think)

denn23-wallpaperblurno.jpg

I need help in this one particulary.. i must have done something wrong cause the pic just feels totally wrong. i wanted to make the background blur.. but im not too sure where to 'erase' the blurness on the car.. help!!

thanks guys!

actually, for these pics.. its basically a pic of the whole car. So no particular thoughts of other shots.. (need to have inspiration.. haha)

anyway, my parents wanted a pic a of the car so they took a pic of it. Im trying to see how i can improve the picture for them.

denn23 said:
actually, for these pics.. its basically a pic of the whole car. So no particular thoughts of other shots.. (need to have inspiration.. haha)

anyway, my parents wanted a pic a of the car so they took a pic of it. Im trying to see how i can improve the picture for them.
Paint it gold.. ;)

RuthBaby said:
tt car belongs to my ex... so yaya papaya.. jus added the body kit... so ask mi take pics of his beauty :bsmilie:

woh woh
i can see the whole license plate wor

:devil:

RuthBaby said:
u wunt wan to c

become car thread liao lar??

hahaa.. but its ok!! contribute more so that i can see and learn.. thanks

ruthbaby.. i think for the third pic, it would be better if the backfround was blurred.. i tried to do that on my last pic.. but i think it just got stuffed up.. how do u make the blur effect successful?

thanks

denn23 said:
become car thread liao lar??

hahaa.. but its ok!! contribute more so that i can see and learn.. thanks

ruthbaby.. i think for the third pic, it would be better if the backfround was blurred.. i tried to do that on my last pic.. but i think it just got stuffed up.. how do u make the blur effect successful?

thanks

terry_car_017_copy_copy.jpg

u mean something like this?

well.. the last shot was a panning shoot :lovegrin:
dun really look good.. but... ok lah.. its best to shoot during cornering

Status
Not open for further replies.