Start Match Loh, Go Lions~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
he should have started the match with an empty goal. Shoot penalty into the empty net lor.

That's a waste of energy :bsmilie: 5 Red cards are easier :bsmilie:

+evenstar: one report can cover 5. No fairplay. Btw in the event of him dishing one card out, don't you know that the rest will join in the mêlée ? :bsmilie:

I think the referee will report this incident to FIFA :thumbsup:

lol.... asean countries playing football is really funny. lots of drama.

remember the cambodian reserve keeper throwing the water bottle at one of our players? when he was sent off he made the "groin shoving" gesture to the supporters....lol

It was the Myanmar reserve keeper.

Oh btw, those who went thru bookies tonight... where's your national pride?

not happy and whole bunch walked out ??

if u do this in a FIFA World Cup match, your whole team can be disqualified at once ...... :thumbsd:

this is a childish act... :bsmilie:

The Bangkok match is going to be a sizzling one.

Better standby the helicopters for hasty evac. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Not too good with soccer rules. Want to check with the experts here.

If the thais had carried on boycott and final whistle was blown. What would be outcome?

Score 1 all and then fight it out again in BKK?
Thai team disqualified and Spore wins by default?

Asking cos I am wondering if it was a tactic by the Thais to waste time in hope to end with a 1 all.

They should be disqualify from international competition for 2 years,
And also to the guy who started the boycott. :devil:

Dunno what if penalty miss then refree blow whistle for rekick,:bsmilie:

supporters going for that match better be prepared...learn some thai first so you can act like one..;p
No need, just wear blue that day.
But remember behind don't put "hear the lion roar"
Later cannot roar, only can crawl lor.:bsmilie:

supporters going for that match better be prepared...learn some thai first so you can act like one..;p

to those gg there... bring your phone (to call for help), umbrella (to shield off flying objects), safety helmet..

actually best not to go... just look at their attitude... so childish ! :sticktong

i don't know football can play like this?
The referee is not controlling the ball game. The last part of the game is really a disaster I never see

Not too good with soccer rules. Want to check with the experts here.

If the thais had carried on boycott and final whistle was blown. What would be outcome?

Score 1 all and then fight it out again in BKK?
Thai team disqualified and Spore wins by default?

Asking cos I am wondering if it was a tactic by the Thais to waste time in hope to end with a 1 all.

The referee will lodge a complain with the organisers and FIFA. FIFA will decide the punishment for lack of fair play :)

Speaking about the behaviour of the Thai team... it's somewhat similar when you compare it to the "I don't friend you anymore" reaction kids do in Primary Sch when there's a disagreement :bsmilie:

Speaking about the behaviour of the Thai team... it's somewhat similar when you compare it to the "I don't friend you anymore" reaction kids do in Primary Sch when there's a disagreement :bsmilie:

if those English, German or Spainish Clubs would to see this live ! i wonder what will be their reaction ?? :bsmilie:

if those English, German or Spainish Clubs would to see this live ! i wonder what will be their reaction ?? :bsmilie:

No sportmanship? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.