Starhub offers 25mbps down/ 1mbps up Cable plans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
M2000AP = special model? only see those 2019 or something...

sorry where u get the model 2019?? btw got color to choose anot? or all model fix color with either black or grey? sorry for silly question, noob here.. :bsmilie:

strange my laptop is ready for collection today... funniest part is they sent the memory to me via courier, and the laptop is at funan now... no time to collect... still need to ask them to install for me..

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
strange my laptop is ready for collection today... funniest part is they sent the memory to me via courier, and the laptop is at funan now... no time to collect... still need to ask them to install for me..

Hi Just got my notebook (M2015) yesterday! The bag case and upgrade ram came in this morning and I have installed them myself. Very simple job. Btw the photo you provided is exactly the model and the external is black color. Though a bit ugly inside, but the connection features provided are as both side panels which IMHO a good design... Well, I have to do some software installation now.. Seeya.. ;)

My only complain is that when it is a bit too heavy side and some weird pop sound when reboot.. .. :embrass: :)

The offer for the free laptop is still on...until 14 Jun 05 for those who are still interested

I'm a singtel 256K unlimited user, planning to switch to starhub 2M plan. What bothers me is the cable point is in 1 corner of my living room and my PC is in my bedroom. I know there are some wireless router, but the cost and security bothers me.

Do you think I should just run the ethernet cable to my bedroom or get wireless router. How much a wirelesss router + USB / PCI wifi adapter cost ?

tokrot said:
Hi Just got my notebook (M2015) yesterday! The bag case and upgrade ram came in this morning and I have installed them myself. Very simple job. Btw the photo you provided is exactly the model and the external is black color. Though a bit ugly inside, but the connection features provided are as both side panels which IMHO a good design... Well, I have to do some software installation now.. Seeya.. ;)

My only complain is that when it is a bit too heavy side and some weird pop sound when reboot.. .. :embrass: :)

How many spare ram slot are there for the laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.