Star Wars Episode III Charity Gala premiere - tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
nightwolf75 said:
darn.... thanks hor... now i can't sleep at nite.... :bigeyes:

but, seriously tho... petf69 - u know any where can rent star wars outfits? then can really consider a leia shoot! :bsmilie: (to rephrase obi wan said of mos eisley - the shoot will attract every wretched scum and villainy in the universe!!)

I can ask around....I'm sure Constance would not mind being Princess Leia...but the outfit may be costly tot...... :cry: hmmmm....her hair should be long enough to bun up....

can I be Hans Solo :sticktong

I want to extend a special thanks to the Marquisio and the gang for letting me tag along with them and shoot tonight.

e3_1.jpg

e3_2.jpg

e3_3.jpg

e3_4.jpg

e3_5.jpg

singapurasteve said:
I want to extend a special thanks to the Marquisio and the gang for letting me tag along with them and shoot tonight.

e3_1.jpg

e3_2.jpg

e3_3.jpg

e3_4.jpg

e3_5.jpg
the last picture the best of the lot! i love it!

So do u get a free ticket for it?

Thanks Steve,
For posting the pics, great pics!!! It was great to have you around - we'll hook up soon enough. You are such a trooper! Thanks for helping us out with the photos, as well as the drinks, etc. Hope you enjoyed the movie!

By the way, three of us made the Straits Times today. I'm on the President's extreme left.

Cheers!
Marcus

Great Pics steve !!!
Thanks to marcus for the wonderful opportunity given.

Newbie shots ... Not as good as the pros ...

DSC_9426.jpg

DSC_9367.jpg

DSC_9363.jpg

DSC_9332.jpg

DSC_9328.jpg

!!!

Cant believe a 501st posting in cs. Your actually 501st right?

Someone was asking about photos of the President S. R. Nathan. Here you go. ;)

presnathan.jpg

I would like to know if all the stormtroopers suit is DIY or bought from somewhere if it is can let me know where can get it. Thanks...btw congrats to the people who covered this event...though not as big as the london one.

Hi all,
Thanks for all the compliments. Yes we had fun but it is not as fun as you think it would be after 7 minutes in the suit. There is a lot of exhaustion involved. Just ask those who did shoot.

I do not want to turn this thread into a Star Wars thread. Keep it as a photo-outing forum.

So if any of you would like to join the Imperials, send me an email (marcusklee@hotmail.com) and I'll explain the whole thing to you. Try not to PM me as my mailbox is so full I cannot retrieve messages fast enough.

Marcus

hahha.. interesting... tats realli interesting.. like that onli ??

Status
Not open for further replies.