A call for volunteer photographers II

put me down for 4-8 pm, if still need.

if full, then 8-12 is fine.

Don worry I can put you from 4-8pm. :)

okey dokey, thanks.

please bump up this thread nearer the date, i have placed an alarm on that day la, so shouldn't forget. but just in case!!! :bsmilie:

Still need help? i dun use pentax i use nikon... :)

if u still need photographers, can email me at jimmy.jw@gmail.com

Hi

I would like to help out for the 4-8 pm session.

To Joe, I have been bugging the organiser for updates for ages already.
I'm just a middle man helping to co-ordinate / get volunteers.

If the volunteers will pull off one by one, it is understandable. I'm sorry to all for the no updates.

*4-8PM PHOTOGRAPHERS*
snowywolf
flowerpot
lemizeraq
jasonlcs
polantics
ricsal

*8-12PM PHOTOGRAPHERS*
jasonlcs
DudeKia
ricsal

To the confrimed voluntters, please PM me your email addresses.

To any new volunteers who CAN help out, please also PM me your email addres

I think you better check with the organiser.Is the event still on.No point chasing the organiser for the update cos for what I see here they're waiting for you to give green light.:)

poseur - ok! I can put u on 4-8pm , pls PM me your address

joe : the event is still on, I saw the poster put up at the school and the organiser will take over the job of contacting all the vol on my list.

SolitudE : thanks for volunteering! taken note. 4-8pm!'

EVERYONE who has not reverted, please revert to me by PM with your email address!

I will not be able to do it this time, given now I have a seminar on the same day from 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm; which smacks right into your schedule. Though 8 - 12 midnight appears ok, I am unsure I could make it with enough air to breathe. I will follow the thread to see if there is enough volunteers. If so, I will drop off. Take care.

There is still a few more people who have nt reverted! check back on the first page please! deadline to pass the list on to the organiser is 30th June.
If those who have not reverted with their email addresses are still confirmed, let me know!!

To all of you who have volunteered, the event will take place. Pls be patient and more details will be shared in due course.

i'm working in the organisation and hence encourage all of you to be patient as the folks get the details sorted out. Your help and participation matters and will make a difference to the lives of children, students and adults with Autism. Thanking all volunteers in advance on behalf of the families and the individuals with Autism.

Thread starter, do feel free to contact me via PM if you need help with the volunteers, i'm one of the events personnel from Pathlight School.

my flash is those intergrated one..:embrass: if you dont mind i can confirm --> 8-12pm.

Taken note, noside. :)

who still have not reverted is snowywolf n flowerpot. Please PM me your email addresses as soon as possible.
Have sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Hi

I would like to help out for the 4-8 pm session.

Hi

Sorry to mention this but i saw you place me on the 8pm to 12pm slot.
not too sure i can commit on that time slot as maybe can only help out only in the 4pm to 8pm slot.

Hi
I responded via PM a few days ago to take the 5-8pm slot as that's the earliest I can be there. Is it still on or are there sufficient volunteers already? Do let me know. Thanks...:sweat:

poseur - ok! I can put u on 4-8pm , pls PM me your address

i just PM you my email....err..."address" means email or real brick and mortar address?

Oh gosh u confusing me now.

poseur - you are in the 4-8pm shift team, sorry for my error.. got your email address too alrdy.

flowerpot - got your PM, thanks very much!

airconvent - yes you are in at your requested shift timing :)

I'm sorry that I m also busy then quite messy all the PMs. now finally settled most stuff.

last one - snowywolf. anyone know her personally, can help inform her?

FINALISIED LIST

Elavan 4PM - 8PM
snowywolf 4PM - 8PM - pending email n confirmation.
flowerpot 4PM - 8PM
lemizeraq 4PM - 8PM
jasonlcs 4PM - 8PM
polantics 4PM - 8PM
ricsal 4PM - 8PM
bananadiver 4PM - 8PM
nightmare86 4PM - 8PM
esu78 4PM - 8PM
poseur 4PM - 8PM
airconvent 5PM - 8PM

jasonlcs 8-12AM
DudeKia 8-12AM