A call for volunteer photographers II

Has sent the contact list to the person in charge already!

Will ask Silas to update here whatever he can.

I'll also place this thread as a 'alarm' when the date is nearing! :)

Hi fliplock.
Just checking if you need more photographers? I wanted to ask my colleagues but have not done so. They mostly used a mix of Nikon or Canon cameras. Not sure if they are available if you need more I can send an appeal to them. Do let me know. :)

hi airconvent

Thanks for the offer, I think should have enough because I heard Willy Foo is also gathering photographers too. So should be okay.
Thanks! :D

Dear volunteers,

The organiser has sent an email with the details for the event to your email addresses. Kindly check if you have received it. In the event that you have not, kindly PM me your contact number so i can send you the details.

7 more days to the event! Get ready for the time of your lives. and thanks for your kind time to volunteer for the event!

me first time do this kind of thing:embrass:
but, i believe i can take good photos with the right angle..;)

7 more days to the event! Get ready for the time of your lives. and thanks for your kind time to volunteer for the event!

I cannot attend the briefieng but will be there.

2 more days before the event starts!

:)

Alarm Clock counting down.

Nicely organised event with lots of activities and so much energy from the participants! And so many people too.
I must say this is one of the better organised event I have attended and its always nice to know people do care.

Did not manage to meet fliplock though but I was reminded that its a lady, not a man as I earlier thought! ;p In anycase, the organiser did mention we are allowed to post some photos with the usual conditions, so here are a small selection. Anymore and I will have to put them in the gallery. BTW, these are all members of the public who attended the event.

Who is this? Hint : Holds a Flower.
Pathlight5.jpg

Ricsal was there too :
Pathlight6.jpg

Cute but moody girl and proud mom..
Pathlight4.jpg

Last edited:
Fishing
Pathlight3.jpg

Happy
Pathlight2.jpg

The car display
Pathlight.jpg

Little Girl playing chess
Pathlight1.jpg

Thank you all for helping with the event! Been a pleasure meeting you folks and hope all of you enjoyed the great event.

The event was bigger than huge and the red carpet segment was just awesome. Especially with all you Paparazzis around to bring out the atmosphere. hope you like the cute paparazzi passes specially made for you ;).

Do stay in touch (although i'm not a Pentaxian) via Facebook. I'll email you my facebook details.

Wonderful to hear about the success of Pentaxians and non-P too at the event, and saw familiar photograhers. I wanted to be there, but had a seminar "Scream Free Parenting"; so you can imagine why I wasn't there. This was organized by Centre of Fathering, and also Parenting Congress. New insight for me. So, I hope you with the children did learn something from them as well.

airconvent - I saw you at the event :) Sorry din call you as I was busy with some stuff.

I did see a number of pentax as well as a chio white k-x. dunno who tho. haha :)

THANKS FOR coming down to volunteer!!!! It has made the event so much more fun! :)

-fliplock-

Please close this thread, fengwei. thanks!

airconvent - I saw you at the event :) Sorry din call you as I was busy with some stuff.

I did see a number of pentax as well as a chio white k-x. dunno who tho. haha :)

THANKS FOR coming down to volunteer!!!! It has made the event so much more fun! :)

-fliplock-

Please close this thread, fengwei. thanks!

The Chio White Kx, the owner is Ricsal I presume... :bsmilie:

Hello all who hv volunteered for the event,

Here is the appreciation letter from the Pathilight school! :)

Hina.jpg