Sony RX100 IV announced!

Was quoted $1235 at Tk with free battery and USB charger only. Any better deals around?

Not related to mk4.

I brought my rx100 at harvey norman when it was launched. Rrp and also, plus extended warranty. Recently my rx100 could not extend out even I never dropped it before. Yes, I paid a lot for it 3years back, but now repair is foc. :D

Not related to mk4.

I brought my rx100 at harvey norman when it was launched. Rrp and also, plus extended warranty. Recently my rx100 could not extend out even I never dropped it before. Yes, I paid a lot for it 3years back, but now repair is foc. :D

Hi
Did you ask how much would the repair cost if not under warranty?
How much was the extended warranty? Can it be purchased later? I know for many, they needed to be bought at time of purchase. :)

Hi
Did you ask how much would the repair cost if not under warranty?
How much was the extended warranty? Can it be purchased later? I know for many, they needed to be bought at time of purchase. :)

Depends on the shop. Not really much cause repair will cost more than that. Esp you bring back to sony, repair cost can get a new one mostly. Mostly extended warranty purchase with product. You can check with them about it if you getting at a later time.

Was quoted $1235 at Tk with free battery and USB charger only. Any better deals around?

bought at click!
extra 64MB SDXC card! tk photo quoted $80 for it. so i saved $80

Cash payment. May be TK photo read the post above. Adjusted their offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there better price than TK?

for people who have bought this camera, could you comment the focus tracking during video mode?
thanks a lot!

Went to Comex to see if they got better deal there. Was offered $1399 for RX100 IV with battery charger and extra battery, 2 nos. 64GB, screen protector and 3rd party remote...

Didn't need the extra freebies so in the end did not buy at the show.

Went to Comex to see if they got better deal there. Was offered $1399 for RX100 IV with battery charger and extra battery, 2 nos. 64GB, screen protector and 3rd party remote... Didn't need the extra freebies so in the end did not buy at the show.

Brand of SD card? Normal or those. That can take 4K?

Went to Comex to see if they got better deal there. Was offered $1399 for RX100 IV with battery charger and extra battery, 2 nos. 64GB, screen protector and 3rd party remote...

Didn't need the extra freebies so in the end did not buy at the show.

thanks for update,bro
issit by harvey norman or mscolor or ?
ya, would need to know if it's SD card is 4K ready UHS I/II U3 or not....

Sony booth at Comex 2015 managed by Alan Photo