Sony A7 II

sony usually sell at fixed price. Just go to any of the retailers. Sometime some discount. Wait for PC fair...hehe! I wanted to buy A7II

sony usually sell at fixed price. Just go to any of the retailers. Sometime some discount. Wait for PC fair...hehe! I wanted to buy A7II

No point to go pc fair to buy camera...sometimes even more expensive. Waiting cash rebate on a7ii...:)

Why Sony store at funan is so expensive? U can get the same staff at any other funan shops for 100-200 $ less... Is there any reason? Ex. 28mm at Sony is 619.. Other shops is 540 :O
it's not that don't official stores sell expensive, they're selling at retail price. Instead it's the "outside" stores ie retailers that are giving discounts.

Hi guys,

I'm new to this camera. I would like to check one thing.
If you turn off the camera and shake it, is there any sensor or part movement?
Also during turn on/off, is there movement?
I came from A6000 and I believe there is no movement.
I'm just worry that my set has problem.

Thanks in advance

A7 II users, it is known that the mark II focus better and faster than a7. Is that true? Can the mark II focus as well as a DSLR under low lighting condition? Thanks in advance for answering

A7 II users, it is known that the mark II focus better and faster than a7. Is that true? Can the mark II focus as well as a DSLR under low lighting condition? Thanks in advance for answering

Tried both in sony 313, hardly see the difference.

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good clamp? Thanks.

Has anybody tried using the A7 II for studio shooting? I've big issues with this, as product cannot be seen on the viewfinder using M mode. I'd need to switch to auto mode to compose product and focus, before switching to manual focus, then M mode. Another friend who's using the same camera has similar issues. I've no issues using my Sony DSLR though. Is this a known issue with A7 II in a studio environment?

I cannot comment on the A7 as I've not used that before. For my A7 II, I do notice that it focuses better than my DSLR in low light conditions, even when using the kit lens.

Has anybody tried using the A7 II for studio shooting? I've big issues with this, as product cannot be seen on the viewfinder using M mode. I'd need to switch to auto mode to compose product and focus, before switching to manual focus, then M mode. Another friend who's using the same camera has similar issues. I've no issues using my Sony DSLR though. Is this a known issue with A7 II in a studio environment?

Disable live preview...

Its a feature , not a problem.
Turn off your Live view setting effect

May I know. Does a7ii able to trigger yongnuo mark 2 on it hot shoe. Have any bro tried it?

Thank you all. Cause jumping from nikon... and I have all the yongnuo flash. Not sure if I can use it on sony.