Sony A7 II

i might get it this week from Sony.
Anyone want to tap on to get the lens, i'm ok for those who want to get the lens :)

If you have contact or friend in Malaysia, try Shashinki.com I just got my A7II Body, RM4876, ready stock.
does shashinki provide Sony warranty?

I have heard the A7M2 is sold out in Sony.. so have to wait till end of the month to get the stock. But you can order first.. I am planning to pair the A7ii with the 50mm skipping the kit lens.. any advise on that?

Japan is selling A7ii at ¥245K after tax refund with the bundled 24-70. If u apply 5% credit card discount at bic camera or yodobashi, works out to be $26xx

Just SIC

Japan is selling A7ii at ¥245K after tax refund with the bundled 24-70. If u apply 5% credit card discount at bic camera or yodobashi, works out to be $26xx

Just SIC

Aren't Japan Sony bodies' menu in Japanese only? And downloading English settings can't work too. Verified by mapcamera staff when I was there.

Aren't Japan Sony bodies' menu in Japanese only? And downloading English settings can't work too. Verified by mapcamera staff when I was there.
they have overseas sets for tourist too. Not all shops carry these overseas sets, but I've seen them at bic camera, yodobashi. The price i mentioned is for overseas set sold by bic camera.

Btw: map camera doesn't sell overseas Sony set.

they have overseas sets for tourist too. Not all shops carry these overseas sets, but I've seen them at bic camera, yodobashi. The price i mentioned is for overseas set sold by bic camera.

Btw: map camera doesn't sell overseas Sony set.

Oooh I see.. didn't Really checked out yodo when I was there..

Oooh I see.. didn't Really checked out yodo when I was there..
map camera used to be good but nowadays the big shops are Labi can also be competitive as they can match map's pricing and give freebies. Also map's used stuff's condition rating has "dropped" imho, mint sets are not really minty:(

What's a good lens to pair up with this for travelling?

that is A7 not ii
Body only 2149, kit 2549 from Sony

Why Sony store at funan is so expensive? U can get the same staff at any other funan shops for 100-200 $ less... Is there any reason? Ex. 28mm at Sony is 619.. Other shops is 540 :O