Sony A6300, finally!

tks bros

No prob. Just a gentle reminder it seems the t3 price isnt as competitive as that out in the enthusiast stores but it may be that you can use your credit card.

No prob. Just a gentle reminder it seems the t3 price isnt as competitive as that out in the enthusiast stores but it may be that you can use your credit card.

still a bit cheaper than funan

So, in mp4 format, the video stopped recording once it reached 4GB....

So, in mp4 format, the video stopped recording once it reached 4GB....
This could be due to the way the card is formatted (fat32 or smth). Maybe try formatting it via the camera? After backing up your videos of course.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Thats a good price...!! Any freebies you got?

The video quality of this baby is amazingly GREAT! I did a comparison with my DJI OSMO...

A6300 wins hands down!!!

I heard that the A7RII has a menu option to specifically choose between uncompressed and compressed RAW. This was added as a firmware update after release. Can anybody confirm if this feature is available in A6300?

$106yiia.jpg

Last edited:
interesting comparison - but the 6300 rolling shutter looks quite bad, anybody seeing this problem?
[video=youtube_share;EUmea12n9Nk]https://youtu.be/EUmea12n9Nk[/video]

interesting comparison - but the 6300 rolling shutter looks quite bad, anybody seeing this problem?
[video=youtube_share;EUmea12n9Nk]https://youtu.be/EUmea12n9Nk[/video]
BOKEHLICIOUS! One of my favourite YT channels lol.. Seems like it is indeed an issue though, maybe pan slowly?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

I think one should not expect too much on a $1.4k camera designed mainly for still photography.

Hi Patrick, it's ok w Wide angle but with tele, it's damn obvious. But my a7s2 suffers from this problem as well? Haha

anyone used this camera with nikon lens? the new comlite adaptors. or anyone paired it with sigma 18-35 f1.8 or 150-600 lens?

Hi, anyone experiencing overheating problem? There are some discussions in DPREVIEW on the overheating issue even while shooting still. I am putting on hold to buy the A6300 until the doubt is clear.