some recent night shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewtansj

Jul 26, 2007
Singapore
rode my bicycle from my house in aljunied to cityhall. some pictures taken on the way...

2141799249_4312444b81_o.jpg

not sure where the light show from.

2141799655_b9f1e896ec_o.jpg

2142591122_1993e24ff5_o.jpg

night work at 2am... poor thing... not sure why was i there also...

2141800531_18be3ca9e2_o.jpg

2141801135_9029af4321_o.jpg

entrance of chijmes... taken from the right entrance gate, just beside the security guards...

2142596980_9b08bff755_o.jpg

hehe... for the christmas... though not a big one...:bsmilie:

2142597490_e5b7e3c6ed_o.jpg

3am plus already...time to go home zzzz....

Nice!! Do you guys take night pics so late into the night? Great stuffs!! :thumbsup:

wow! these are amazing nite shots.How did you get the purple and blue background lights from City hall? and the christmas tree..was it sparkling jus like that? It's simply gorgeous!

Love the #6 pic

Nice!! Do you guys take night pics so late into the night? Great stuffs!! :thumbsup:
not really la... but quite nice to take picture at night... you can take your time to set up coz nobody around... you should also try it...;)

very nice commendable pics!! i like the atmosphere they exude.
thanks;)

wow! these are amazing nite shots.How did you get the purple and blue background lights from City hall? and the christmas tree..was it sparkling jus like that? It's simply gorgeous!
spent quite sometime there... took like around 15 pictures at the same spot as the coloured light keep changing and go on and off, so i just kept anticipating and shooting. as for the christmas tree, i've used a star-8 filter... quite fun... but can turn out abit fake though...;)

Love the #6 pic
thanks;)

what cam are you using?

Nice stuff here.

Mayb you could share with us your set up?

#1 n 2 are great. #5 n 6 seem to have this blurry effect. Caused by soft filter??

Like the first two, very clean, nice reflection.

nice series bro, good use of star filter and i like the chijmes and the reflections from kallang shots. :)

nice photo :)

i'm new here, and a newbie with dslr, may i know where are good location to take these night scene?

Nice stuff here.

Mayb you could share with us your set up?

#1 n 2 are great. #5 n 6 seem to have this blurry effect. Caused by soft filter??

thanks:) as mentioned earlier, am using nikon d200... shots taken with either nikkor 18-200mm or tokina 12-24mm. some shots with hoya star-8 filter... #6 was softened to give a more dreamy look.

Like the first two, very clean, nice reflection.
thanks... 1st shot the water was rather calm but wind started to blow on the 2nd shot... shots taken after that were all diffused reflections...

nice series bro, good use of star filter and i like the chijmes and the reflections from kallang shots. :)
thanks bro...:)

nice photo :)
thanks... glad you liked them...

i'm new here, and a newbie with dslr, may i know where are good location to take these night scene?
hi, not very sure myself and am exploring as well... but have saw quite alot of beautiful shots done around marina bay area, might be worth doing some night shots there:)

Status
Not open for further replies.