Snoopy suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvinmah

Feb 1, 2006
Yishun
www.melvinmah.com
Hi guys, since this is kopitiam, I suppose such a qn can be posed.

Need help in getting a snoopy suit/costume. Any idea where can I buy it from or make (locally preferred). I've googled around, did find a few but they look really crappy. I wanna get those authentic looking ones, like those Snoopy mascots you see at their World tour etc.

I can be contacted at: melvinmah@gmail.com

Thanks!

lsisaxon

Nov 29, 2004

Need help in getting a snoopy suit/costume. Any idea where can I buy it from or make (locally preferred). I've googled around, did find a few but they look really crappy. I wanna get those authentic looking ones, like those Snoopy mascots you see at their World tour etc.

Thanks!
I googled and got this...
http://www.costumesgalore.net/costumes/characters/cartoon_tv_movie/snoopy_mascot_costume.html

lsisaxon

Nov 29, 2004
yea I got that too but doesn't look like Snoopy at all :cry: Thanks for the effort to search anyway, much appreciated.
I think if you want one that really look like Snoopy, proportions and all, you've got to have a really small body or the head is going to be really BIG(!), which may not be practical.. ;p

melvinmah

Feb 1, 2006
Yishun
www.melvinmah.com
I think if you want one that really look like Snoopy, proportions and all, you've got to have a really small body or the head is going to be really BIG(!), which may not be practical.. ;p
Yea I don't mind having a very big head. But the one in that link you gave me, the eyes/eye brow look really crappy. Doesn't look like Snoopy at all, that's the prob.

i remember last time at PS, there is a snoopy restaurant, that 1 really look authentic...
last time indeed, it closed down many years ago lol. Thanks anyway.

Mar 5, 2006

Thanks!
Hi melvin

To be frank, if its for a skid, try to DIY. If you had watched Hi5, you will see how creative they get to make do with simple props to represent a character/animal. The more important part will be the acting and the script. Also, wearing the suit is no fun. Top heavy, clumsy legs and useless hands that cant hold a thing.

If its for a serious event, then try contacting the cartoon company for a most matching representation (ie, the original stuff) or even a sponsor for that matter. Otherwise, just get by with a good costume rental company to pick your selection from.

melvinmah

Feb 1, 2006
Yishun
www.melvinmah.com
Hi melvin

To be frank, if its for a skid, try to DIY. If you had watched Hi5, you will see how creative they get to make do with simple props to represent a character/animal. The more important part will be the acting and the script. Also, wearing the suit is no fun. Top heavy, clumsy legs and useless hands that cant hold a thing.

If its for a serious event, then try contacting the cartoon company for a most matching representation (ie, the original stuff) or even a sponsor for that matter. Otherwise, just get by with a good costume rental company to pick your selection from.
ic, thanks for the info dude. And everyone too.

Anyway i intend to have this for my wedding (serious event indeed). Yes, for some girl. Hah! And irenet who responded above is that lucky one.

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Managed to find the suit?
I been to some costume shops around arab st, but didnt see any as massive as snoopy.
but i did saw one gingerbread man for a small built person. :bsmilie:

melvinmah

Feb 1, 2006
Yishun
www.melvinmah.com
Managed to find the suit?
I been to some costume shops around arab st, but didnt see any as massive as snoopy.
but i did saw one gingerbread man for a small built person. :bsmilie:
hah no luck. thanks, i'll try my luck at Arab St, see if they can custom make :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom