Snoopy suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvinmah

Feb 1, 2006
Yishun
www.melvinmah.com
Hi guys, since this is kopitiam, I suppose such a qn can be posed.

Need help in getting a snoopy suit/costume. Any idea where can I buy it from or make (locally preferred). I've googled around, did find a few but they look really crappy. I wanna get those authentic looking ones, like those Snoopy mascots you see at their World tour etc.

I can be contacted at: melvinmah@gmail.com

Thanks!

Need help in getting a snoopy suit/costume. Any idea where can I buy it from or make (locally preferred). I've googled around, did find a few but they look really crappy. I wanna get those authentic looking ones, like those Snoopy mascots you see at their World tour etc.

Thanks!

I googled and got this...
http://www.costumesgalore.net/costumes/characters/cartoon_tv_movie/snoopy_mascot_costume.html

yea I got that too but doesn't look like Snoopy at all :cry: Thanks for the effort to search anyway, much appreciated.

I think if you want one that really look like Snoopy, proportions and all, you've got to have a really small body or the head is going to be really BIG(!), which may not be practical.. ;p

If you able to find a proportional head of Snoopy suit for an adult, you should be 10 ft tall after putting on the suit.

I think if you want one that really look like Snoopy, proportions and all, you've got to have a really small body or the head is going to be really BIG(!), which may not be practical.. ;p

Yea I don't mind having a very big head. But the one in that link you gave me, the eyes/eye brow look really crappy. Doesn't look like Snoopy at all, that's the prob.

i remember last time at PS, there is a snoopy restaurant, that 1 really look authentic...

last time indeed, it closed down many years ago lol. Thanks anyway.

Must be some girl involved...

Thanks!

Hi melvin

To be frank, if its for a skid, try to DIY. If you had watched Hi5, you will see how creative they get to make do with simple props to represent a character/animal. The more important part will be the acting and the script. Also, wearing the suit is no fun. Top heavy, clumsy legs and useless hands that cant hold a thing.

If its for a serious event, then try contacting the cartoon company for a most matching representation (ie, the original stuff) or even a sponsor for that matter. Otherwise, just get by with a good costume rental company to pick your selection from.

Hi melvin

To be frank, if its for a skid, try to DIY. If you had watched Hi5, you will see how creative they get to make do with simple props to represent a character/animal. The more important part will be the acting and the script. Also, wearing the suit is no fun. Top heavy, clumsy legs and useless hands that cant hold a thing.

If its for a serious event, then try contacting the cartoon company for a most matching representation (ie, the original stuff) or even a sponsor for that matter. Otherwise, just get by with a good costume rental company to pick your selection from.

ic, thanks for the info dude. And everyone too.

Anyway i intend to have this for my wedding (serious event indeed). Yes, for some girl. Hah! And irenet who responded above is that lucky one.

Managed to find the suit?
I been to some costume shops around arab st, but didnt see any as massive as snoopy.
but i did saw one gingerbread man for a small built person. :bsmilie:

Managed to find the suit?
I been to some costume shops around arab st, but didnt see any as massive as snoopy.
but i did saw one gingerbread man for a small built person. :bsmilie:

hah no luck. thanks, i'll try my luck at Arab St, see if they can custom make :)

Status
Not open for further replies.