[SnapSnap] - A photo or two a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday's photo today...
20 Jan 2006
My friend decided to be the model after I took the photo of his watch... actually I just took a photo of him as he did his "ride-pass"... :bsmilie:
williamsbike.jpg

nice lighting for the flower shot...:thumbsup:

21 Jan 2006

My colleages asked me to help them pass some gifts to one of our colleage who had just given birth... This is a photo of me making my way home...

road.jpg

knoxknocks said:
ooo....nice...and dangerous ;) :bsmilie:
Not really dangerous lah... the camera was fixed and on self timer... I just press the button and then start driving...:bsmilie:

SnapSnap said:
21 Jan 2006

My colleages asked me to help them pass some gifts to one of our colleage who had just given birth... This is a photo of me making my way home...

road.jpg

ooo, Punggol Drive, lots of speeders there ;p

eikin said:
ooo, Punggol Drive, lots of speeders there ;p
Long quite road... Heh heh heh... but too much heavy vehicles parked by the side already... :(

Choo and zaren, thanks!

23 Jan 2006
Just a panoramic view of a drain... stitched together using GIMP... :bsmilie:
drain.jpg

24 Jan 2006

I brought a bag of my stuff from my mom's place home... have not seen these things since I got married and moved out... (actually I had not seen these things since the last move... :sweat: ) So, I was pleasantly surprised to find my old matchbox car in the box...

car.jpg

SnapSnap said:
Choo and zaren, thanks!

23 Jan 2006
Just a panoramic view of a drain... stitched together using GIMP... :bsmilie:
drain.jpg

hmmm....although a bit "messy", i actually like the way the colours interact with each other! considering it was stitched with GIMP, great job!

SnapSnap said:
24 Jan 2006

I brought a bag of my stuff from my mom's place home... have not seen these things since I got married and moved out... (actually I had not seen these things since the last move... :sweat: ) So, I was pleasantly surprised to find my old matchbox car in the box...

car.jpg

beamer leh, dun pray pray :bsmilie:

knoxknocks said:
hmmm....although a bit "messy", i actually like the way the colours interact with each other! considering it was stitched with GIMP, great job!
Thank you!! hmmm... messy huh... can you help point out the messy part so that I can watch out for it in the future? Much thanks!! :)

knoxknocks said:
beamer leh, dun pray pray :bsmilie:

dang!! this is totally awesome!! i love this shot - brings memories of me and my matchbox cars too!! used to collect them like crazy from toys R us! hehehe the beat-up beamer :D still a beamer anyday!

Hi ParkertR,
Thank you!

25 Jan 2006
Drawing inspiration from wiz23... (sounds better than stealing his idea...)

Young knight...
knight.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.