[SnapSnap] - A photo or two a week


Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapSnap

Senior Member
Sep 1, 2004
1,218
0
36
Singapore
It is the first day at work for me...
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
11,033
43
48
so will we get to see how your workdesk evolves throughout the year? ;p
 

Stereobox

Senior Member
Dec 21, 2003
2,116
0
0
Cocteau Twins
hope to see a picture of a cardboard carton containing all your office barang-barang..



hey! don't get me wrong :sweat: ....it means you get promoted :bsmilie:
 

SnapSnap

Senior Member
Sep 1, 2004
1,218
0
36
Singapore
zaren said:
so will we get to see how your workdesk evolves throughout the year? ;p
I hope not... or else it will be very boring...

Stereobox said:
hope to see a picture of a cardboard carton containing all your office barang-barang..
hey! don't get me wrong :sweat: ....it means you get promoted :bsmilie:
Actually... I have a carton box containing office barang barang... have not got time to unpack since the last move... :embrass: :bsmilie:
 

SnapSnap

Senior Member
Sep 1, 2004
1,218
0
36
Singapore
On the second day of work my monitor turned transparent!!
 

SnapSnap

Senior Member
Sep 1, 2004
1,218
0
36
Singapore
Thanks JimDavis!

Here's the today's pic... Also in the office... zaren might be right afterall... :bsmilie:
 

choo

New Member
Feb 5, 2005
875
0
0
Sembawang
#2 is really owesome...:thumbsup:
seems like u still got a lot of things to shoot on ur table top...haha:bsmilie:
 

SnapSnap

Senior Member
Sep 1, 2004
1,218
0
36
Singapore
choo said:
#2 is really owesome...:thumbsup:
seems like u still got a lot of things to shoot on ur table top...haha:bsmilie:
Ya ya... too many things... need to clear some...

knoxknocks said:
#2's cute :bsmilie:

Is that a HP Jornada PDA I see? :bigeyes:
Yes It is a HP Jornada. I use it as a self defence weapon now... :bsmilie:
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
11,033
43
48
#2 is great! :thumbsup:
 

JimDavis

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2004
2,731
0
36
55
Eunos
george.tan.singapore.fotopic.net
SnapSnap said:
Thanks JimDavis!

Here's the today's pic... Also in the office... zaren might be right afterall... :bsmilie:
Hmmm....if Zaren is right, I hope to see next thing in your office, maybe Monday's shot - SYT! ;p :bsmilie: :sweat:
 

SnapSnap

Senior Member
Sep 1, 2004
1,218
0
36
Singapore
I'm going to prove Zaren wrong... Went to my friend's wedding last night... here's the happy couple :D
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
11,033
43
48
SnapSnap said:
I'm going to prove Zaren wrong... Went to my friend's wedding last night... here's the happy couple :D
darn!!! but a happy moment well captured here! ;p
 

choo

New Member
Feb 5, 2005
875
0
0
Sembawang
hmm...will it look better in color? Just wonder :think:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.