slow AF??

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoBoy

Apr 9, 2002
psychoboy.siaosiao.net
today I was taking some photo with my A40. my friend has a G2 which both of us are snapping together. I realise that his G2 seems to be able to get AF really fast compare to my A40. is it really the case that his camera can AF faster or just I am not good at taking photo?

*but as a matter of fact, I am very new to photography*

Think the G2 is definitely faster. But how can you compare with a camera double the price? Not a fair comparison, really.

;)

Originally posted by dbchoong
Think the G2 is definitely faster. But how can you compare with a camera double the price? Not a fair comparison, really.

;)

And there are people out there complaining about the AF being slow in a G2! :D :devil:

Originally posted by Goondu

And there are people out there complaining about the AF being slow in a G2! :D :devil:

Try an olympus and u see the nice focus speed.. heheheh... or get a SLR.. even faster!

ya, I know there is a big diff in price. I just want to know if there is a speed diff. thank you. :)

Originally posted by PsychoBoy
ya, I know there is a big diff in price. I just want to know if there is a speed diff. thank you. :)
then why you asked?:confused:

Originally posted by 007

then why you asked?:confused:

last time I tot the mathod of AF is the same, so there will not be too big a time diff. I tot the price different is in other functions/lens/etc and not so much of the technology to get focus.

contrast AF requires quite a bit of processing power... I guess G2 has a faster processor... By the way, holding the camera still will improve focusing speed and accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.