Slide show with music background

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Dong Moon

May 3, 2004
Great World City, Singapore
Hi ... need help again, anybody know how to comply all the photos into VCD as slide show with additional music background ? Need any special software ? Thanx kopitiam bros.......

Yes, I believe you need. You can use either one of these:

(a) Proshow Gold from Photodex
(b) Memories on TV
(c) PictureShow (I think that's what it's called) from Microsoft

I think this topic has been discussed before.

Sony Vegas... a marvelously flexible and intuitive programme.

feryl said:
Sony Vegas... a marvelously flexible and intuitive programme.

VCD can use sony vegas, but my friend say vegas 3 can burn to dvd, vegas 4 and 5 cannot burn dvd, only vcd

I think my friend is also using Sony programme, but the picture resulting blur eh ..... my actual pic is very clear one. How come ?

For a clear picture, you have to encode the vegas file in high-res (MPEG-2). For best results, encode to "DVD-Pal" then burn it as a DVD.

Is the format done by your friend in a DVD or VCD? To have a better pic quality, its best to be in DVD format.

I'm using Pinnacle Studio 9.3 which is very good. Try Ulead PictureShow which is quite easy and straight forward to use.

Yea, maybe you can try Microsoft photostory 3. Very easy to use and quite alot of features considering it is free. Worth a look.... I like the fact that it can also help you to make your own music to go with your photo slideshow. Good for ppl who care about copyright laws ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.