SK6a with sb600?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Lim

Oct 24, 2005
Anyone used a SK 6a with Sb600 before?

I'm thinking of having mount 2 flashes for a greater output. On the body will have a sb 800 on the sk 6a will have a sb600 or a sb80x.I understand that the sk6a acts as a battery pack as well? So will it make any sense to have the sd8a plugged into the sb800 and the sk into the sb600? Anyone has any advice or opinions on the above set up?

And anyone knows where i can get a sk6a?

sb600 cannot be attached to the sk6, it does not have the front port thing, whatever you call it, like the sb800.

the sk6 takes 4 AA batteries.

sb600 cannot be attached to the sk6, it does not have the front port thing, whatever you call it, like the sb800.

the sk6 takes 4 AA batteries.

So if i mount a sb 80x on it along side with the sb 800 on my body. Can i still use a SC11 to do a ittl for both unit to fire?

So if i mount a sb 80x on it along side with the sb 800 on my body. Can i still use a SC11 to do a ittl for both unit to fire?

Sorry, I'm a little confused. Why would you even want to use the sk6 if you are going to mount a flash on your camera hotshoe? Might as well use the sb800 on camera to trigger off a second flash mounted on a cheapo horizontal bracket?

P.S. I'm not very familar with advanced flash setups. I only replied to your post because I happen to use the sk6 with my sb800

Status
Not open for further replies.