Sitex 2006 - S'pore Expo 30 Nov - 3 Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u guys think there's going to be a parking problem if i go tmrw?
Go early... Not too sure if the carpark will be occupied for the BBTz activities... Last year FHM got GO KART there...

buy buy and shoot more

3 shows? You only mention two here... :think: I prefer the bike... But just that the last 2 days kenan block by their booth... :(
the middle on i nv go cos i was in camp.:cry: so nv noe what was the costume.

UPPZZZZ for the last 4hours

I think just go buy stuffs can already .... no need to photograph models. Else will make traffic flow even more congested, and the models are usually so-so only from past experiences.

just came back from there...

forget it if anyone wants to buy cameras. canon, nikon, fuji and oly are 'represented' by HN.... (Image Stablizer ON, anyone? :bsmilie: ). only sony has their own separate booth. memory cards - only SanDisk is there offically... and they are buried right at the back of the hall in one small corner. no sight of lexar's official booth.

but, if u wanna buy laptops and printers, offers galore.

leave ur cars behind.... i was there at opening hour and the car park was already 3/4 full. by 12pm, the car park was closed off by the cisco guards. fyi - apart from sitex and BBT, john little's is having their warehouse sale at the same time.

just came back from there...

forget it if anyone wants to buy cameras. canon, nikon, fuji and oly are 'represented' by HN.... (Image Stablizer ON, anyone? :bsmilie: ). only sony has their own separate booth. memory cards - only SanDisk is there offically... and they are buried right at the back of the hall in one small corner. no sight of lexar's official booth.

but, if u wanna buy laptops and printers, offers galore.

leave ur cars behind.... i was there at opening hour and the car park was already 3/4 full. by 12pm, the car park was closed off by the cisco guards. fyi - apart from sitex and BBT, john little's is having their warehouse sale at the same time.

yes yes... i remember this ISO thingy.. :bsmilie:

wan buy laptop.. :)

I think this time will skip sitex, nothing else to buy :)

What is the price of extreme III now??

Hi, guys. Thanks for the info. Do they sell sandisk extreme 4????Prices?
You planning to shoot Olympics 100m sprint?.... :bsmilie:

any pentax booth?

looking for K100D...

any pentax booth?

looking for K100D...

Saw 1 pentax booth... no DSLR.
Samsung booth... no DSLR.
Rest of DSLR... list price. :thumbsd:
Please let me know if I miss out any good deals on DSLR... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.