Sitex 2006 - S'pore Expo 30 Nov - 3 Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
hee.. can i know if i want to buy lens or flash.. is this a good time to get? :)

hee.. can i know if i want to buy lens or flash.. is this a good time to get? :)

Nope. all exhibition will sell at RRP + some free gift. Go to the recommended local shop to buy, can get a lower price.

no canon or nikon!!! :(

Hmm.... then BBB virus not as strong liao... :sweatsm: Phew... What else do your accessory pack need? Memory? HDD? Batteries???

I only know my memory cards need images of the show girls ;p;p ...

But anyway, hope I don't BBB any hardware :).

I am sure u be there.

Saw u at the motor show talking to the Nokia gals on the last Fri of the show :thumbsup:

what brand of memory cards is recommended? and how much would 2gb cost? sitex also sell rechargables right?

what brand of memory cards is recommended? and how much would 2gb cost? sitex also sell rechargables right?

Depends on your budget.

I'm going to the Apple booth check out got any new Ipod models or not... ;p

Go to sitex and BBB :devil: more flashes then go over lor ;p
wow, so fast buy yourself x'mas gift liao arh:bsmilie:

btw this time is a free admission, i think will hav alot of xian za ren, how to take good pix? and is last year hanhook girls there:devil:?

wow, so fast buy yourself x'mas gift liao arh:bsmilie:

btw this time is a free admission, i think will hav alot of xian za ren, how to take good pix? and is last year hanhook girls there:devil:?
That's why must go on Thurs and Friday... :bsmilie: Last year BBTz you never go meh??? Got pool to play leh... (NOT SWIMMING POOL!)

Y go on Thursday and Friday only ... GO ALL LAR :devil: :devil: :devil:
Packing "field pack" liao... Check "arms", "ammunitions" etc... Bringing "rations" there... Just in case my nuclear reactor no power only...

Status
Not open for further replies.