Singles Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seankyh said:
I want to but not sure if I can pull it off! Need a good setup with nice background
eg: Mount faber with sunset.

Maybe make some arrangements with restaurants to see if they are open to the idea or not. But must look pro lah.. Don't show up with a point and shoot camera. Many couples would already have it.

Donno lah.. I'm prob not going to do it. I post the idea here to share only. ESPN was the one who acutally thought about it (see post #5). I extend the idea to charge $$ ;)..
Tie in with a frame, plus a rose. Charge 'em $30. ;p

Garion said:
Add in $20 for each additional rose. :bsmilie:
Additional effects like bokeh, 4-point star filter, soft focus filter, custom poses at $10 each. ;p

Camera usage seperate charge
Usage of 1DMkII or equivalent: $30 per shoot
Usage of D70 or equivalent: $20 per shoot
Usage of D50 or equivalent: $10 per shoot
Usage of PnS or equivalent: $5 per shoot

How does that sound? :bsmilie: Anymore suggestions? :bsmilie:

jsbn said:
Additional effects like bokeh, 4-point star filter, soft focus filter, custom poses at $10 each. ;p

Onz.. MTL!! SSS!!

Lmodel said:
I'd think tomolo is a good day for photographers to go out and take photos of those sweet moments.

Come to think of it, its a privilege moment only singles can do it!

hahaha...can take photos of cars in reservoirs, parks, isolated roads etc etc. then send the pix to their wives!

loudhailer said:
hahaha...can take photos of cars in reservoirs, parks, isolated roads etc etc. then send the pix to their wives!
Actually photos isn't very discriminating.

Who's got a Canon XL2 and some really powerful video light? :devil:
Its better to catch the monkeys in the act of car bouncing rather than a meaningless picture which anyone can claim that its being photoshopped.

now now .. where are we going ... monkeys and bouncing cars? :nono: :bsmilie:

seankyh said:
I want to but not sure if I can pull it off! Need a good setup with nice background
eg: Mount faber with sunset.

Maybe make some arrangements with restaurants to see if they are open to the idea or not. But must look pro lah.. Don't show up with a point and shoot camera. Many couples would already have it.

Donno lah.. I'm prob not going to do it. I post the idea here to share only. ESPN was the one who acutally thought about it (see post #5). I extend the idea to charge $$ ;)..

hahhaa....... i m sure alot of us look pro enuff..

Will03 said:
hahhaa....... i m sure alot of us look pro enuff..

looking pro is not gd enough, wait pic turn out like crap. :bsmilie:

jsbn said:

I volunteer... PS the couple to a beautiful sunset BG... S$80 per PS. ;p

Wah MTL, tomorrow we all go embark on $$ making project :thumbsup:

sammy888 said:
Or blackmailing exercise hahahah.... I know a guy who is taking out his mistress while leaving the wife at home with the kids.
This is great intelligence Lieutenant.

We will need 20hrs worth of DV/Beta Tapes, 300W Studio Lights & a Canon XL2 & a Betacam.

Now who wanna lead the vanguard troops & main body? :thumbsup:
The targeted amount would be a nice $88,888.88.

All those involved in this Sting operation would have an equal share of the amount. :thumbsup:

CYRN said:
I volunteer... PS the couple to a beautiful sunset BG... S$80 per PS. ;p
The money goes into the pool where it'll be shared equally hor! ;p Dun abscond with the money! :bsmilie:

I see a lot of peepur want to recover cost lost from Hong Bao TOTO :D

Anybody got kangtao at the restaurant in Mt. Faber or not? Do a tie up with them..

jsbn said:
This is great intelligence Lieutenant.

We will need 20hrs worth of DV/Beta Tapes, 300W Studio Lights & a Canon XL2 & a Betacam.

Now who wanna lead the vanguard troops & main body? :thumbsup:
The targeted amount would be a nice $88,888.88.

All those involved in this Sting operation would have an equal share of the amount. :thumbsup:

i think ur 300W lights will give away our positions, then we cannot get them in wadever positions we 1 2 catch them in! :bsmilie:

use night vision instead. ;p

The tacticality of night vision not something to be sniffed at. But den again if we want good video & pictures, its best to move in slow and spring with the element of surprise.

Surprise is the element of success in any better. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.