Singles Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will03 said:
he selfish lah... was bugging him since last week.. never even post :cry:
Alright, someone's hiding some good stuff.

Remember! Sharing Is Caring! ;)

jsbn said:
Alright, someone's hiding some good stuff.

Remember! Sharing Is Caring! ;)
Dun have lar. What u consider to be good stuff? If its nekkie chicks..I dun have...I know espn has a lot of those. :bsmilie:

Why don't you go around to the 'hotspots' where couples date and see if they want a photo of themselves together on that special night? How much you charge is another story :D

seankyh said:
Why don't you go around to the 'hotspots' where couples date and see if they want a photo of themselves together on that special night? How much you charge is another story :D

:bsmilie: idea!

Setup a stall "Have your lovely Vday moment shot" for $xxx only ... :thumbsup:

dEthANGeL said:

Read post #5 of this thread :lovegrin:

Garion said:
Dun have lar. What u consider to be good stuff? If its nekkie chicks..I dun have...I know espn has a lot of those. :bsmilie:
Ahhh~~~~~ espn! What have u been hiding frm us? ;)

dEthANGeL said:

Good idea man! :thumbsup: Sure got some CS-ers willing to come forward to do it. Lets setup booth at Esplanade, Merlion, Sentosa, Mount Faber, etc etc. :bsmilie:

espn said:
You and Will03 same, both 1.6

ya.. DA... we longer than espn .. he onli 1.5.. hhahahaa

Garion said:
Post simi? :dunno:
post yur chingay XMMs lah.. act blur..
;(

Oh man .. this sounds so wrong :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sweat:

Garion said:
Good idea man! :thumbsup: Sure got some CS-ers willing to come forward to do it. Lets setup booth at Esplanade, Merlion, Sentosa, Mount Faber, etc etc. :bsmilie:

Ok .. hands up .. who wants to do this? :bsmilie:

dEthANGeL said:
Ok .. hands up .. who wants to do this? :bsmilie:

I want to but not sure if I can pull it off! Need a good setup with nice background
eg: Mount faber with sunset.

Maybe make some arrangements with restaurants to see if they are open to the idea or not. But must look pro lah.. Don't show up with a point and shoot camera. Many couples would already have it.

Donno lah.. I'm prob not going to do it. I post the idea here to share only. ESPN was the one who acutally thought about it (see post #5). I extend the idea to charge $$ ;)..

Status
Not open for further replies.