Singapore's Most Haunted

Status
Not open for further replies.
There used to be one at Mt Faber too when I was a small boy. Not sure if it's still there.

Foot of mount faber?

Ya trying to film something? hmm... I hearsay Bukit Timah had one mansion which is very haunted. How true, I aint sure. :)

i been hearing bout one mansion in bukit timah as well, but i have heard detailed ones. Any to share?

*Old CMPB camp opposite Botanic gardens (Personal Experience)
*Tengah Airbase (Personal and camp mates' experience, different times though)
*Nee Soon Camp "White House" (Happened to both me and my buddy)

:devil:

another place will be punggol beach... many died there during world war 2.

i had a taxi driver fren who saw a lady in red cheongsam walking in the grassland near to the beach.. it was during 7 month ghost festival... he ended up MC for 2 weeks.

*Nee Soon Camp "White House" (Happened to both me and my buddy)

:devil:

I went there to pee during NSF days in the middle of the night during an ex. See nothing but very scary. :sweat:

Stagmont Camp, personal experience. :sweat:

I went there to pee during NSF days in the middle of the night during an ex. See nothing but very scary. :sweat:

Stagmont Camp, personal experience. :sweat:

Hahaha, me and my buddy also went there to look for toilet. We walked around then saw this room should be the mess, got pool table and pool balls. We walk inside look look, suddenly the 1 red ball started to move and roll into the corner pocket. We stared at each other, never say anything and dashed out!

That's strange. No one mentioned Seletar Camp? :think:

Some ppl would know what and where. ;)

Kanak before in 1989 at Platoon 1 & 2.
Telok Blangah Hill...my friend saw it fly pass behind me...:sweat:

That's strange. No one mentioned Seletar Camp? :think:

Some ppl would know what and where. ;)

Seletar camp !? yes.. my fren heard sounds of people dragging chains.. Seletar Camp (which SAF is now using it) was a naval base plus a military hospital for the British

Kanak before in 1989 at Platoon 1 & 2.
Telok Blangah Hill...my friend saw it fly pass behind me...:sweat:

TB Hill was a burial ground... if u look carefully into the forest.. u can spot some tombstones being abandoned.

Hahaha, me and my buddy also went there to look for toilet. We walked around then saw this room should be the mess, got pool table and pool balls. We walk inside look look, suddenly the 1 red ball started to move and roll into the corner pocket. We stared at each other, never say anything and dashed out!

oh I din know got pool table and pool balls there. At night can't really see and it was really dark and i'm alone.......fear of the dark! Just pee and get out. :sweat:

Selarang Barrack, Changi. my friend said he can see coffins on the parade square on rainy days!.:dunno:

I've seen a white tall figure near bedok jetty at east coast, its giant human shaped figure, but the leg part can't see anything , about 10 ft tall.

I've seen a white tall figure near bedok jetty at east coast, its giant human shaped figure, but the leg part can't see anything , about 10 ft tall.

wat !? u had bumped into one.. ! better go pray for protection ! :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.