Singapore Street Festival 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelvin^Newbie said:
wah today got cos play >.< i was at cine playing pool with friends should have bring my camera down :(

hi kelvin, got program schedule, have you not? ha ha ha.

hows your shoot, (put the waiting aside, its common, ask the guys) ha ha ha.

I saw a guys on duty there shooting (wearing the pass) from 3-5pm.not sure his nick though, so all is fine now, i suppose.

denniskee said:
I saw a guys on duty there shooting (wearing the pass) from 3-5pm.not sure his nick though, so all is fine now, i suppose.

I think nemesis32 was referring to today? 5 June 2005.

oops, think me still sleepy lah :embrass: , I will be there, but as audiance. will try manual camera today.

nemesis32 said:
Darren... i may not be able to shoot tomorrow again!! my D70 died on me!!it's the blinking CF light problem... Just when i have things to shoot and going overseas....

My slot at 3-5pm today (5/6) will be available as a result. Anyone interested pls SMS me @98776909. thanks.

First was red eye, now D70 is dead, this is a sign, hey give me 4D number for this weekend. ;) ;)

CYRN said:
Hi all "official" photogs.

Was there Kpo Kpo today wearing CS t-shirt.

Was approached by the organisers a couple of times to shoot the audiences too.

I think they (the organisers) also want to portray that the festival is successful in drawing the crowds.

Jus went thru the SSF official gallery... only a very small percentage of photos uploaded are of the gathering audience.

So if you have such pics, do upload a few.

cheers

ok, noted, have shot those photos too, will upload them too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jeffhiew said:
First was red eye, now D70 is dead, this is a sign, hey give me 4D number for this weekend. ;) ;)
Ya man... no joke. When the schedule was released, i have 3 slots, so i thought so many can give one to hazekang... then last week got Sore Eyes on MC for 3 days, last night clean camera then D70 blinking light problem happened... tomorrow i go NSC and see if they give me 4D no....

denniskee said:
hi kelvin, got program schedule, have you not? ha ha ha.

hows your shoot, (put the waiting aside, its common, ask the guys) ha ha ha.

I zoom too much liao, photo turn out to be soft. sian 1/2
i already upload some of my photo... blah... sad to see my photo sia :cry: must buy better lens

hmmm i took mostly audience shots... found taking repetitive shots of singers singing a bit the.. ermz.. boring...
:) will post them soon.. took lots of the cosplayers though...

unseen said:
hmmm i took mostly audience shots... found taking repetitive shots of singers singing a bit the.. ermz.. boring...
:) will post them soon.. took lots of the cosplayers though...

were u shooting at stage A too? same here. plus the loud music are a real killer to the eardrums. wat i did last sat was to only take a few pics per band and shoot other things. ;)

CYRN said:
Hi all "official" photogs.

Was there Kpo Kpo today wearing CS t-shirt.

Was approached by the organisers a couple of times to shoot the audiences too.

I think they (the organisers) also want to portray that the festival is successful in drawing the crowds.

Jus went thru the SSF official gallery... only a very small percentage of photos uploaded are of the gathering audience.

So if you have such pics, do upload a few.

cheers
at my stage last week, erm... no audience to shoot ;p

LOL was to shoot at stage C... but stage C had like 1 performance every 30min... so went around.. shooting the 5+ 6+ photogs at stage b during belly dancing.. as i arrived i think i missed the prettier dancers..
heah.. took a few shots of the performers, then went to shoot the audience/cosplayers.. had fun.. it's almost like a "model shoot" can get them to pose, change pose, etc..
got a really cute Yuna too

harlo!

if anyone wished to take over my duty at Stage A (3-5pm slot) for this sat (11/6), pls PM me? will try to arrange for a time to pass u the CD and SFF pass. :)

Hi All,

I tried uploaded a file to the ablum on 6th of June and is succcessful. However when I uploaded the second batch of photos and clicked continue, 6th of June does not appear as an option for me. Anyone has any idea?

not sure what is wrong...

but i tot every monday is SSF's rest day..? still got something on for today?

quekky said:
at my stage last week, erm... no audience to shoot ;p

Either no audience or bored audience. :bsmilie:

Kelvin^Newbie said:
I zoom too much liao, photo turn out to be soft. sian 1/2
i already upload some of my photo... blah... sad to see my photo sia :cry: must buy better lens

Kelvin,

I finally uploaded my pictures. A lot also soft. Still can't control shaky hands.

Any photos of the hip hop event?

Darren,

I uploaded this photo:
http://www.singaporestreetfestival.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1929

to 28th May, but it should be 3rd June. Didn't realise had to select the folder for every single photo.

Sorry for the trouble.

jo

Status
Not open for further replies.